Reviews for Shivered Timbers
Ao tori chapter 30 . 7/4/2016
i would like Nischela to stay permanently, so Shiori isn't the girl in the crew..
Guest666-69 chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
So happy you update? The torture was very creative. Though it's not my favorite chapter so far to be honest but I did like Ace's reaction to a man kissing Shiori's hand. BTW, did you get my last PM? I'm not sure since you haven't responded yet and you're usually pretty quick with that. At least it seems that way to me anyway. If you didn't get it I'll re-send it. Well either way I look forward to more of Shivered Timbers! :)
Ao tori chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
An update finally! hopefully the next one will be less dark..
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 29 . 6/26/2016
...Shiori is BEAST!
pazaror chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Great chapter! I just love how Shiori has changed.. ;)!
Ao tori chapter 28 . 6/3/2016
Really Awesome chapter! Can't wait for Shiori to get her revenge! Hope you're doing good to Kaline :)
Guest chapter 27 . 5/31/2016
I love your stories! Can't wait for the next update! The Shiori-secret society concerns me... Is it buroques works? I'm hopefule for her and Ace, but slightly confused by their lack of transparency.
Guest666-69 chapter 28 . 6/2/2016
Yay an update! I don't mind shorter chapters if it means more frequent updates. But hopefully not much shorter than this chapter. Otherwise the story could feel too slow for all the readers liking. And also less Ace x Shiori time!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 28 . 6/2/2016
Whoa, girl! It's sounds like she's going to snap!
Guest666-69 chapter 24 . 6/1/2016
Ice/Snow powers are soo cool and the perfect compliment/counter to Ace's fire. Shiori would be more suited to the nickname Ice Witch than Bay.

Have you given any more thought on how Shiori could use her powers to be more useful? I have a few ideas:

-Freezing the water surrounding other ships. This can be helpful to strand other pirate or marine vessels, allowing the Spade Pirates to get away or easily attack & board an enemy ship.

-Creating ice bridges to other nearby ships for quick & easy pillaging of other ships or to get to places that are difficult or impossible to get to, like up cliffs or crossing cliffs up top.

-Shooting multiple quick ice daggers.

-Creating thick ice walls or barriers for protection or shelter.

-Making various ice sculptures. Small to colossal, simple to elaborate.

-Creating ice/snow storms and blizzards.

-Creating random mounds of snow. Mostly to playfully drown and prank someone. Or even bury them in an avalanche.

-Turning people or creatures into ice sculptures, either forever or temporarily.

-Creating ice cubes for cold drinks, slides into the water, cooling down the crew if it's unbearably hot and other little things that can be convenient or fun.
Guest666-69 chapter 26 . 6/1/2016
How would react to learning or seeing Nischela kiss Shiori. I wonder what he would think? Would he be jealous?
Guest666-69 chapter 27 . 6/1/2016
Ohh! I'm so excited to read about Ace x Shiori. It's so cute how she's oblivious to her own feelings and he can't bring himself to admit it out loud. I hope you do write some Ace x Shiori smut since I've been a fan of Ace since he appeared. Hope you'll update soon! :)
Toreh chapter 27 . 5/26/2016
First of all, you've done such an excellent job at developing Shiori's character! You're also very original in your writing and I really appreciate it. I also enjoy this "I don't forgive" side of Shiori and look forward to her unleashing more of her inner badassery. I'm ready for the revenge haha. I'll be eagerly awaiting your next update!
Suzuka-sama chapter 27 . 5/24/2016
REVEEEEEENGE! Great chapter once again~ And dang, Shiori is awesome when she's angry.
TheAlleyKat chapter 27 . 5/23/2016
Eyooooo kick-ass shiori here we gooooo
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »