Reviews for Shivered Timbers
DannyPhantom619 chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
When is Shiori going to fight back!
All this shyness is started to get annoying.

Reminds me to much of Hinata and her stuttering& her own shyness.

At first it's cute but after a while it gets annoying.

I want Shiori to kick some ass!
Ao tori chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
Great chapter! But I really want to see Shiori beat the crap out of these punks!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 22 . 1/30/2016
Whoa...That was a pretty interesting chapter. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! :D
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
Nischela just kissed Shiori...? YURI! :D (Just kidding, since I'm becoming a Yaoi fan. I was thinking about Haruhi kissing Kanako, except Shiori wasn't pushed into by a clumsy idiot prince.)
AND THAT KITTEN'S SO CUTE! I LOVE VANORA ALREADY! :3
TheAlleyKat chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I really love your story- a couple things though we're kinda off. Those things were that where luffy, sabo, and ace lived was in the west blue not the grand line but you know- doesn't have to stick to story- but one things that works me the most- shiori is way too week. I mean she was suppose to be training for a long time with whitey and yet she can't even beat alvidia? Luffy did it no problem x.x idk I just feel she is really weak :/
Ao tori chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I don't trust Nischela...and I think the secret agency has something to do with a certain Warlord who ate the sand-sand fruit? hmmm?
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 20 . 1/9/2016
Wow! 20 chappies in! And This is a nightmare! Not the chapter but the conditions of Alvida and her crew(seriously I hate that French prick even before his laughter...) That other girl though, I'm curious about her... Still if I hope Shiori will get out of this and save the slaves if she can. No child or family or anyone should suffer this way. Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Ao tori chapter 20 . 1/9/2016
nice chapter! just a tad bit depressing right now...
Sky65 chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
Thanks for the update!
Ao tori chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
Ooohhhhh! I know who the guy in the dream is! hint: he has freckles! LOL I loved this chapter...!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
Wow...Shiori has come a long way...She would've been scared out of her wits. Now she's prisoner to Alvida.
Wait, she still has the shirt made out of the blanket Ace gave her? I don't know if Alvida will take it, but if she does, that will definitely push Shiori to the edge.
xcherry91x chapter 19 . 12/16/2015
YAY! An update! It feels like I've been waiting forever for this. Hahaha! I really enjoyed this. Can't wait for the next! :D
Ao tori chapter 18 . 12/5/2015
Yeah! I like the 'rough and tough' Shiori!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 18 . 12/4/2015
Whoa...Go Shio!
Glad to see another chapter. And I love the mentioning of "The Black Spot".
CandyKissMe chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
This is truly an unique fanfic. I love the character design for Shiori, with all of her flaws and her wonderfully tragic back story. The way the characters develop are also very believable and attention grabbing. I love this story and am horribly excited for the next chapter :)
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »