Reviews for Shivered Timbers
Ao tori chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
Hmmmm...nice! To be honest I was thinking the 'biiiiiig secret' had something to do with Shiori and not Bay-sama, I was a little disappointed in fact but the thought of Shiori 'growing up' is making me giddy with excitement! I reaaaaaaalllyy wanna see Ace-kun in the next chapter! PWETTY PWEEEEEESSSSSEEE?
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Wait, is she planning a sweater out of the blanket Ace gave her? I think that's quite nice. And wow, that was interesting to see more of Bay's character. And Shiori's stuttering's clearing up! I can't wait to see the next chapter of her growing up.
Ao tori chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Yayyy! it's good to know that the stuttering will be going soon..I like 'Whitey bay' and I also know why you chose her because she was one of the pirates who fought to save ace ;) anyways I'm looking forward to that 'biiiiig' secret of yours... Happy writing!
Whitwhit1893 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
I really love how Whitey Bay treats Shiori, she does so well with her. And you write their interactions so well, I honestly can say that I can't wait to see Shiori grow up with Whitey Bay's crew. Great chapter!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 10/26/2015
Shiroi is the Hinata of One Piece.
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
Shiori...Ace will never see you as weak. But I'll take the front seat once you encounter him sometime later! :)
Ao tori chapter 15 . 10/9/2015
I'm happy she at least gave Luffy a proper goodbye. Though I hope she gets out of her "Stuttering" habit soon, It's sometimes hard to focus when reading. And I'm sure it's also a pain in the backside to write all those Hyphens and extra letters.
P.S. I like the title for this chapter, even though it's my least favorite opening song, it still fits the theme nicely. And lastly when are we going to see more of Ace?
Whitwhit1893 chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I love that you included Whitey Bay into this. I honestly loved her appearance in the manga/anime, no matter how short it was. I think it would be awesome for Shiori to go with her!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Well Whitey Bay IS an ally of the Whitebeard Pirates, so Shiori should be able to see Ace again as the Second Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates.
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
DAMN IT! They grow up so fast... :'( ACE!
Now Shiori's gonna be an apprentice? What's she gonna say to Luffy?
mysteryreader6626 chapter 14 . 9/27/2015
Ooh, yes! I would love how this could tie in with the plot in the future. :D Meeting Ace again at sea with Whitebeard would be awesome! Keep up the good work!
Ao tori chapter 13 . 9/14/2015
Yayyy! i loved this chapter .. Especially the Makino/Shanks part!
MagentaCrystal59 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
I'm going to assume that whoever Monet or "Moan"et was talking to was a Doflamingo for now. AND NOOOO! Sabo! :(
Whitwhit1893 chapter 13 . 9/12/2015
What an amazing chapter! And it appears as though you've set into motion some conflict for Shiori's adulthood! And in a pretty smart way to.
Whitwhit1893 chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
You really know how to pull someones heartstrings, that's for sure. I really adore this story, and can't wait for future installments!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »