Reviews for Give in to Us
aspenceradl chapter 7 . 8/12
Ok I'm sorry but..
.. Bella is being a Bitch to put it plainly. Well... Just pig headed.
jjmoses2468 chapter 10 . 6/27
please update
Kastanja chapter 10 . 3/20
I was so happy to see you had continued this story since I last checked. I hope we will soon find more...
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 3/3
Hello, I have really enjoyed reading this story, until I got to the last part of this chapter. It's a Wonderful story and I wished that you would have finished it. I just didn't like the ending of chapter 10. I think Bella is being an as s going back, plus I have NEVER LIKED Edward. Thank you for writing a Wonderful story.
Tammgrogan
Winter0800 chapter 1 . 1/8
Only 10 chapters... Are you gonna leave me hangin?
FF chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
NO WAY! I just found your profile and was presented with not one, but a bunch of juicy stuff and then realised that you are the author of my favourite story of the couple hundreds I've read over the years: take a chance on me. I'm so excited to dive right in! See you later, I'll be busy reading your work for a couple of days.
anotherwriterblock chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Thanks for the update, love your stories
yohas chapter 10 . 10/27/2017
please continue this story is awesome
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2017
OMG I love this story, it's so good!
Sodapop4me2004 chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
Love the story please continue
FlowerChild23 chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
oh wow. this is good. please update soon.
Devilsummoner666 chapter 10 . 5/29/2017
So will she ever lose the unhealthy obsession and get with her true mates and mothers, instead of clinging to a coven today abandoned her?
merniizztat chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
Esto me gusta,continĂșe por favor...
Alkeniw Andilite chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
I see what you mean by a slow burn relationship now lol.
Ugh, Edward's not dead? C'mon, kill the arrogant douche bag!
Also, is it too much to hope that Jacob and the pack may do something to make Bella hate them so Jane and Heidi kill them? Probably is... Damn, too bad.

Please hurry with your stories!
ThunderSphinx chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
So the vampires hide themselves to prevent the barbarian humans from murdering them all? But thousands of innocent humans are slaughtered by vampires every month!

And I don't trust Jane with Quileutes. She may just slaughter them all. :(

And why would Carlisle being barred from being a coven leader "effectively disband" the entire Cullen/Olympian Coven? Esme or Rosalie could just take over as leader.

Bella's being brainwashed.