Reviews for Je ne Regrette Rien
disneyluver chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
wow...i..whoa... really good,...i never thought of mozenrath..dying! man good job writing it :)
Filk Elf chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
It's Ravyn from the Black Sand Pub, here!

Oh, wow! *wipes tear away* That was so incredible! That struck more nerves in me than "Grave of the Fireflies" did. I just luv sad/death scenes in fanfics. In anything, for that matter. And the way you described the effect the gauntlet had on him was fantastic!
Dust-covered Euphonium chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Sad. Good, but sad.
Jaquenetta chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
it's really great! I would somehow like to see Aladdin involved somehow but, Jeninna, something about the phrase "die a horrible death" just bothers me. I know what you mean though.:) Keep adding on to this. I would love to see more!
ceridwen-amyed chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
This was reallt interesting... You mde me feel sorry for poor Mozey (although, when you get right down to it, it's really all his fault. Silly sod. :P)!

Can't wait to see how (and if) you continue this... :)
ChinaDoll chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
Aw, he go bye-bye. (cries) Oh well, it would've happened, anyway. Great Job!

SkullFarmer: LOL! ;)
TatteredRaven chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
And I love it! Poor Mozenrath. Keep going, this is so good! Please please please!
Lunar Vampire chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
I like Mozenrath,but it is a good ,have Aladdin die a terrible death,I'd love to see ,good story.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Yeah, I'm reviewing my story. Actually, it's a quick note, because I'm too lazy to re-upload the fic.

This was originally a stand-alone fic, of my view on the most likely end to our beloved sorceror, as much as I'd like to see the guy happy. Now, though, vicious plot bunnies have invaded, and I've got plans to continue this. You'll see what I mean, soon hopefully.
skullfarmer chapter 1 . 12/17/2002