Reviews for Last Words
Sammygirl2003 chapter 1 . 1/24
Oh my god! You really DO know how to make me cry do you? It's so good, so filled with love! This fanfiction is forever gonna haunt me like my sould has been for 14 (turning to 15 soon) now...I can't express my love towards this fic. Best. Fic. Ever. Literally.
dg.sangita chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
So beautiful...you just made me cry... awesome...I am sure even though the show didn't reflect these but when I read this story and when I saw the episode i could feel every line that you wrote...
Samanthawolfe chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
That was hauntingly beautiful
piece2gether chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Oh, my heart... This is beautiful.
Salishaventura chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
This gave me a nice new perspective on that heartbreaking scene of the season finale. Really great writing!
Fandomrules16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I will say that I'm akind of person that is very hard to get to cry but you, my friend, accomplished it in your first paragraphs. It's so perfect and sad that I'm literally bawling right now :(
Anyway... Would you write a fan fiction on 11x17? I would love it :)
Cat-aflo chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I'm crying, is so perfect and sad
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Oh gods, I am bawling!

Great little story, so much feels to it
Charrmed chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This fic brought me to tears. So beautifully bittersweet.
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Ouch! My feels. Great short story.
burninglikeacid chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow... Right in the feels... Gee thanks now I'm crying T.T ... Wonderful story though
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I really love this! I loved how you showed those four simple but meaningful words to them throughout their life together and what they meant. I loved that you showed the different times and how it affected Sam in the end.
bookiez chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
I crieedd~~ T.T
This is so sad and beautiful at the same time 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
OMGGG Im crying DX Sammy nnoooo :c u made this so sad. great - no, perfect writing nonetheless X3 just beautiful
Fat Puppy chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Oh, this is gooooooood! I hadn't thought about that being a common line all their lives, but you know it makes sense and it works. Not sure what else to say here, but I really enjoyed this. Nice job!