Reviews for Erasing Sins
BekaRoo chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Please continue this fic I would love to see what happens next
BekaRoo chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
I hope you continue this fic
kalli chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
omg u have to write more
BBGROOVE chapter 8 . 7/13/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY!...Please write mre soon...u my friend are now on my author alert )
Tzarista chapter 8 . 2/6/2004
great story
post up more to it
dddddddddd chapter 8 . 12/26/2003
keep going i like this but i hope miguel and charity dont marry. great job
R987 chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
I am enjoying the story that was very unique way for Kay to find redemption. Using Helen. I find it hard to beleive that Miguel would turn so from Charity so quickly with out hearing his feelings more but I am a major Kayguel fan so I'm happy. Write more soon!
drownyourfears chapter 8 . 6/9/2003
great chapter! update soon!
Tzarista chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
write more soon
Tzarista chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
grace is going to have a meltdown.

write more soon
Tzarista chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
write more soon please

i love the chapter better than the tv version.
Robin chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
this is so good it's like the show, but not. i love it please continue soon
ashes of roses1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2003
wow. u have captured the writing style i've been striving for. you write so naturally and yet so vividly, as if im seeing it happen before my very eyes. bravo. i've got to hand it to you, this is splendid.

but chapter 4 seems to be the same as the ending of chapter 3. maybe u uploaded it incorrectly?

i hope u'll have the right chapter up soon. i cant wait for that.

im putting u on my favorite authors list. ur great!
KiKi-ChErRy88 chapter 3 . 2/26/2003
omg! iz kay pregnant? or does she have some sort of disease? omgsh i'll cry if dat happened! lol! well u better update soon!
ashes of roses1 chapter 3 . 2/24/2003
great fic. its going in a good direction. i like it. please continue. i thought the ending of the first chapter was good enough to stop the story with, but continuing it wasnt a bad idea. i like it. it seems like u r headed towards a kaguel story. whatever u choose, im sure it will be good. keep writing and i'll keep reading and reviewing. update sooner if u can, i love this story.