Reviews for Charah vs The Teens
David Carner chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
With an 11 year old daughter I've been somewhat terrified reading this. But it is so good and so real to life. Such a well done story!
Joshua chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
Really love your story, keep it up!..
James Mowery chapter 4 . 5/28/2017
Ah...The vigilance committee emerg-ith! Very nifty plot twist. Also a very neat idea to have Morgan and Casey be the voices of reason. It's very true to the show. Casey and Morgan always seemed to have a certain sneaky sympathy for somebody caught helplessly in the gears and both of them were always ready to help either Chuck or Sarah when they were straying off the path.

Morgan might have the right idea this time. Perhaps there is a little seam in the situation that will let help and compassion save the day rather than... ahem direct action; not that doing it that way wouldn't be fun. Thank you for writing a story that reminds me that one of the things I liked most about the show was how it always managed to appeal to the angels of our better nature
baldcoder chapter 4 . 5/27/2017
Not sure how I've missed this story, but it's really good. I'm enjoying it very much. I look forward to the next update.
wilf21 chapter 4 . 5/26/2017
I'm glad you're back with this story and your latest chapter was excellent, as usual. Oh, and your studies are definitely more important.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 5/25/2017
I loved how Chuck's suggestion to review the Security recordings vindicated his daughter and removed her suspension. Please continue.
snow456 chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
well..it's fantastic...thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
back please
sevenrez chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Thanks for the update. I'm sure I'm going to be an overprotective mom when my kids are teenagers.
Makela chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Happy to see that this has been updated.
I enjoyed reading this story this far. I'm curious as to what date will befall Jake for his actions and abhorrent ways of treating girls.
wilf21 chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
Thank you for continuing this story. I'm glad things are slowly resolving themselves vis a vis the (non) relationship between Sariyah and Jake, and I trust that he will soon get what he deserves.
InDebtFromUni chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
I'm so glad to see that you've updated this fic Bg!
I really like the concept of this story.
This chapter was well written. I think my favourite scene would be when Sarah admits that their actions made her think she didn't do a good job with raising them and then they all hugged her. I also liked the scene wher Chuck reassured her that although she felt like she was disconnected from their children that that wasn't at all the case and that the children loved and admired her. For me, those scenes were very heart warming.
Please continue the good work.
JUNEG Gemini chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
So happy to see that you've updated. I was beginning to think this would be one of those stories that's sooooooo good but then the writer for whatever reason does not complete it . I'm glad that's not the case here.

From rereading the previous chapters, I think I like this enhanced characterisation of Jake. Unfortunately, that is how how a good set of young people are today.
I'm glad Charah has finally allowed Sariyah to explain herself without jumping down her throat.
I had a feeling CJ's arrest would have somehow involved Jake. The way he tried to placate them before explaining made me laugh.m
I also loved the fact that Casey was the one who knocked some sense into them. Casey gives some good advice when you least expect it to come from him.

All in all, the issues you're exploring are becoming increasingly problematic. I haven't read another Chuck story having this plot line , so I applaud you for the idea and the manner in which you are handling it.
I look forward to the next update.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 5/30/2016
I loved how Chuck took Casey's advice to heart. Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/30/2016