Reviews for Beast
bghnbghn chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
kinkalicious?

other than the thought of that word falling from peters lips, I loved it! what was that last song? or did you write it?
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
it is an awesome story! please please update! i really want to read more of it! :D
billy chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
Update soon
Freak in Corner chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
like it so far hope that you continue soon
Rock and Sarcasm chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
I love it! oh my lordy... i cant even... its to great to even explain!
LanceWolfboy chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
DANG YOU! if you don't write more i'll fry you with a blowtorch! good, i likes anyway! poor remus and sirius... BTW i approve immensley of this slash! my fav thanks!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
excellent story! where's lily? let them have annoying groupies! there are probably people obsessed with them because of sirius's looks and james's quidditch skills. update soon!
Aiss-Yami chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
*hits you* Thats so sad! You have to update or I'll personally beat you _
Lhune chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
WOW I hope this is not a story with what... one chapter per year?

Because that would really be a pity!

I love the idea and how you put it into words...

It was a great idea to use control from Puddle of Mud... I associated it always with Remus and Sirius, eve, before I read this... so you made the right choice.

I feel sad for Remmie though... I hope Sirius will be able to cheer him up soon ;)

Hmm I can see Sirius already... singing... playing the guitar... looking drop dead sexy (blush)

So please continue?

Lhune
A Person chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
WHOA big server mess up there youre not supposed to even be able to review a chapter more than once... Sorry about taht eveerybody. LOL that was interesting anyways another good chapter
A Person chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Ha i was thinking of making one of these too... uhh are Remus and Sirius gay cause thats kinda unnerving to me reading that. lol keep up the good work and update soon.
A Person chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
Ha i was thinking of making one of these too... uhh are Remus and Sirius gay cause thats kinda unnerving to me to read that. lol keep up the good work and update soon.
Isis chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
i realy like this fan fic. Can you write more i would love to read it. Please Continue!