Reviews for The Untold Epilogue
Ink chapter 41 . 8/4/2015
I really like these little drabble-chapters, this is a fun way to build up a good story. You are definitely a very creative author and I would love to see this story continued, but not if you aren't enjoying it yourself.
Andreatc chapter 41 . 7/25/2015
Noooo not on hiatus! I really like where this is going! Not to mention your short chapters that are very much like cliff hangers. Update soon!
Kaggybearr chapter 41 . 7/21/2015
it is fabulous so far! Love it keep updating please!
KirstyKakes chapter 41 . 7/15/2015
Noooo! Don't put it on hiatus. It's so good! I love your drabbles and your style. This FF is in a unique light and I love it so much!
Silversun XD chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
Very interesting :)
Archaic Tears chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
I think these drabbles are feisty and fun. I'm saddened you are thinking of putting it on hiatus and as much as that pains me you must do what you feel is best. There are simply not enough K/K fanfiction of good quality on this site to truly immerse myself in. I hope you rediscover your spark for this tale, but if you don't I understand. Thank you for the updates regardless of your impending decision. :)
Jingyee1511 chapter 41 . 7/12/2015
Hmmm I don't get why you say you're disgusted with the story but thank you for updating despite your qualms! Honestly still interested in seeing what you make of the situation, or what you originally intended to be. Thanks!
ec-writes chapter 40 . 7/11/2015
Man, this is about to get crazy. I'm so excited!
ec-writes chapter 39 . 7/11/2015
Damn, she is PISSED. I LOVE IT.
ec-writes chapter 38 . 7/11/2015
UH OH.
ec-writes chapter 37 . 7/11/2015
Oh boy. I could definitely see her raising hell once she found out what that meant.
ec-writes chapter 36 . 7/11/2015
Friggin Kouga. This version of him, or at the glimmer of him in the past, truly agitates me. Marking her without her consent? What a poop.
Pointy Objects chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
You keep using this word "late"... You have so much story packed into so few words, it never feels late. It feels lime bite after bite of delicious cold, creamy, sundae on the hottest day of the year, and even if it doesn't come right when I want it to, it's always so good, I never mind the wait.
valleydoodle01 chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
Please don't! I know it is selfish, but this story is awesome!
kouga's older woman chapter 41 . 7/10/2015
Please don't put it on hiatus, I would miss it!