Reviews for Chiaroscuro
glowingcheat chapter 62 . 7/19
man you probably get so many reviews you don’t even read all of them but i’m here to say i’m sorry about what you have been dealing with irl, had me worried a little when there was a sudden pause in your pretty regular updates. i’ve been subscribed to this story since 2015ish? but i’ve read it since you first posted and lmaooo ngl this was one of the few constants in my life. like reading this story took a backseat in my life— there was just so much going on mentally physically that i actually couldn’t keep up with the content you were creating like I finally find the time & energy to read one chapter and it seems like you popped 3 more out. it’s amazing really, what you do. how a shift in characterisation delving deeper into the personalities/playing around with certain characters could lead to such a drastic change in the storyline. And god the storyline is brilliant. The creation of new techniques and the explanations behind them, along with how you manage to put events together to further the plot and further develop the character just astounds me. I keep using the word amazing but that’s just what this is y’know

Anyway enough blabbering. I hope you’re well and healthy. I hope to read more from you soon!
Man, it's been like a week and a half of my life getting up to this point, and I don't regret a moment of it. Ino is so fucking awesome, and I love kekashi. I don't know how you manage to weave this all together, but it's one of the best fics I've read.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 51 . 7/14
It's maddening how self-delusional Temari can be. Denial is a scary thing.
ProTaggingProperly chapter 37 . 7/14
Binge read this again. I was thinking in Chapter 37, the Butterfly arc, what are the odds Shikamaru planted, thru his father's technique, a few nifty suggestions in Butterfly's mind? Btw, this technique seems similar to Shisui's Mangekyo ability.
Addict chapter 62 . 7/11
How the hell did i get to the last chapter? Last i checked i was at ten. Now its sixty-two.
This is messed up. This is wrong.
This cant be the end. itcant!itcant!itcant!imtooemotionallyinvolvedtoacceptthis!ineedmore!writemore!writemore!more!More!MORE!
This story is just sooo awesome!
Fencer22 chapter 62 . 7/7
Damn it. I hate that I’m caught up now. I spent three days reading through the whole thing and now I have to WAIT for updates to come out.
Fencer22 chapter 40 . 7/5
I love that last line. Some lines just never get old when applied properly.
Fencer22 chapter 34 . 7/5
Hinata punching out her Dad rather than spar against her little sister is the most beautiful image I’ve found in a Naruto fic in quite some time. That was just perfect!
Where are you
What are you doing
jcampbellohten chapter 62 . 6/24
I forgot what this mission they're on is supposed to be about, or even that Zabuza and Haku were alive, but thankfully you gave enough context to let me roughly piece it together. The training scene was entertaining. I don't remember if there were any clues I knew already about what's up with Shikamaru, but I'm intrigued.

As always, I'm looking forward to the next one!
KittyWillCutYou chapter 5 . 6/22
...regular Kakashi is a troll but this one is a fucking chaos entity and I am terrified.
Carnival14 chapter 10 . 6/22
I have to say I really love it when you write Hiruzen and the Sandaime as two different people, Cas they really are aren’t they. One is the old kind grandfather and the other is the war torn god of shinobi.
tanithlipsky chapter 62 . 6/21
very good.
Mernom chapter 62 . 6/21
Overall, excellent story. The only real bad bit is the problems with Japanese naming. But it's nowhere near bad enough to tank the entire story, and I'm certainly not one to point fingers about having trouble with coming up with names lol.
6,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »