Reviews for Chiaroscuro
AnnaLynn3279 chapter 5 . 9/18
Kakashi is who I strive to be like. And this version of him is amazing. He’s the literal definition of a character that borders chaotic good/chaotic neutral
tati1 chapter 36 . 9/17
...it makes my heart pump with Me hitting on the significance of Rin. But will she make the correct connection...or get distracted by Kakashi?
tati1 chapter 36 . 9/17
When did Shika learn Danzo's name?
tati1 chapter 34 . 9/17
OMG, go Hinata!
NTluck chapter 9 . 9/17
What was the point of bringing them to Uzushio if he won't tell Naruto about his clan? And Kakashi justifies it that Kushina would have loved to bring Naruto there and yet Naruto has absolutely no idea how much that place would mean to him. Simply because you didn't have Kakashi tell him.

I'm extremely dissapointed in this. I really hate half assed scenes like this that hold no emotional value to the character in question. I guess you were trying to give Shikamaru a clue about Naruto's heritage but again this was the perfect moment to break it to Naruto. Away from the village and anyone who can overhear them and Kakashi doesn't give a shot about rules anyway so Why Not?!
tati1 chapter 30 . 9/16
Hooray for Choiji, Hinata, and Sasuke!
tati1 chapter 27 . 9/16
Nice to see Naruto make real life applications out of Kakashi's'training', lol
tati1 chapter 26 . 9/16
Real: Trump. I'd say Pence or Putin, cuz they're also huge assholes, but Trump wins hands down in the punchable category.
I'd also like to punch the jerk that raped me, but even he didn't piss me off as regularly as Trump does.

Fictional: hmmmm...so many people to choose from. Maybe Matou Shinji, from FSN, or that jerk dad from Evangelion. Maybe Orga, from MSG:IBO, for pushing too far and too fast. Or Marcone, for not fessing up to Dresden and dooming me to fanfiction alone. Too many choices!
tati1 chapter 22 . 9/16
honey badger
Lansday-Larry chapter 64 . 9/16
Great story! I love the twist in this chapter. Thanks for writing!
tati1 chapter 16 . 9/15
So Orochimaru is not dead then. I had forgotten about how Itachi killed the last of him when he popped out of Sasuke's neck...drat.
tati1 chapter 15 . 9/15
I want Cards Against Shinobi to be a real thing. Very badly.
tati1 chapter 15 . 9/15
You KILLED Orochimaru! Early! Wow! And Kakashi killed him brutal style! It was amazing! Still not sure I understand what Shikamaru did, but perhaps you'll explain more next chapter? And Kawarimi remains the best thing ever.

btw I reached the reply limit for chapter 14, so this review is posted under fifteen.
tati1 chapter 14 . 9/15
"nursing home for murderers" cracked me up because it was so /accurate/.
tati1 chapter 14 . 9/15
Is Kakashi actually using Raikiri, or is it still Chidori?
7,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »