Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Kaoru Klay chapter 1 . 1/23
This Shikamaru is gonna be terrifying because he is SUPER DAMN SMART and also a HARD WORKER (at least based on this fic)
WolfGoddessReyith chapter 22 . 1/20
Wait a second. Kakashi didn't blind himself on purpose. He got too cocky when using the Raikiri, and paid for it with his eye.
goddamn youve given iruka one hell of a pushover personality
aiah121312 chapter 75 . 1/14
Great
DisilludedNight chapter 75 . 1/10
Thank you for the amazing read, and for your honesty at end. I really enjoyed the mature, thought out tone of this fic and you really clearly put a lot of time and effort into it! Hope you are doing well and enjoying another fandom happily :)
Mukade993 chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
Man the idea is fun but I'm not really fond of FPPs , so not gonna read it. Still it was interesting to read the first chapter and you deserve a pat on the back for that.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2021
In regards to the Sasuke vs Lee fight. While i agree that Sasuke has the ninjutsu genjutsu advantage over Lee let's not forget that Gai knows how to fight opponents with the Sharingan and he would have prepared Lee by drilling into him to not look Sasuke in the eye during the fight, so he wouldn't have fallen under the genjutsu. And besides if Lee activated the Gates it would be over in a flash for Sasuke
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2021
Imma be honest these teams really don’t make sense, the reasons given to balance out the teams don’t make sense, bc if it were a real situation then they would look at the potential of the teams rather than the actual academy ranks, bc Sasile is guaranteed to be a heavy hitter and the same with Naruto so it would just make sense to have them on the same team, honestly I though shikamari was just going to end up being placed on their team but instead these weird team dynamics showed up, and I still feel the need to write this comment even though this story is like abandoned, but it just feels like the reasons given are bad and it’s throwing the otherwise good writing off, I mean you really think a student not liking another student would be something taken into consideration when doing team placements, I mean life and death situations tend to bond people, and especially knowing that it actually Al did work out in canon it just makes it all feel like nonsense
R B Ven chapter 20 . 12/25/2021
you are smart author-san rick rolled shinobi style indeed
TheAutarch chapter 75 . 12/20/2021
well I enjoyed the story
lifeoftheforgotten chapter 75 . 12/13/2021
I really enjoyed this up until i realized you had lost interest. I do understand but I wish it was mentioned in the description that it was unfinished
Rashio chapter 4 . 12/13/2021
It's too much annoyance and too little fun for my taste..
Rashio chapter 5 . 12/13/2021
I don't see any reason at all why Shika would keep playing with Kakashi. Using "I'm a shinobi" as an excuse for cheating is just a way to ruin the game for everyone. It doesn't teach any lessons at all and only serves to make Kakashi soo much more ooc. I get the "haha lol ninjas don't play fair" but then just don't play the game. It's not meant to be a shinobi simulation, you just sound like the a 4th grade bully who is annoyed that he keeps losing. I really hope you don't have kakashi keep doing things like this over and over because it's really getting old.
Rashio chapter 3 . 12/13/2021
The big four? Is that referencing the four noble clans of Aburame, Akimichi, Hyuga and Uchiha? Because I refuse to believe Akimichi is much more important than the rest. I suppose they make a lot of supplies for the ninjas.. but still. Isn't like the entire interrogation part of Konoha based around Yamanakas? And they have control of the Barrier as well. The Naras are probably not that major but the Yamanakas feel important..
3 chapter 32 . 12/13/2021
I don't often leave reviews and, considering how old this fanfic may be, I wouldn't want to bother you BUT, Danzo to me was probably the most hated antagonist in the entire series- followed closely by those who chose Haku's unfortunate appearance (leaving many and myself stunned at the truth).

Danzo in my opinion is/was(?) just a dickhead completely unlike the other antagonists. Danzo wasn't cool like itachi, or as lofty in intentions as was with pain/pein- he was just a conniving little c*nt that got a little too hungry for power and yet had no strength of his own to back his claims. A saboteur? anyways yeah Danzo was just a prick.
9,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »