Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Helen praspro chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
*crys*
BeerusUzumaki chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
This brought tears to my eyes. I want to thank you for the journey, and for having the heart to at least close it with what was left. I wish you the best in life and thank you for the journey
Rainstrom chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
I was considering not reading this update, because the ANBU torture was getting pretty tough to read, but i'm glad I clicked. I'm sad the story is dead, but thank you for telling us how it would've ended. Thank you for writing it to begin with.
Sum9 chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Beautiful. Bravo man!

You may have lost your spark, but on principle you still managed to give us the remainder of your phenomenal story. That was a great way to end things. Whatever you do from here, I'm sure it'll be a success.
ailem2707 chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Well. That was a rollercoaster. Thank you for, at least, giving us this. Good luck in all your projects!
ta.shrivastava chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
I'll say that by giving us the glimpses of what you did planned for this story, you did right by your readers. You could have left this story as it was, it would have just disappeared into the abyss of the internet just like so many abandoned fanfics. But you didn't, so thanks for that.

Also, what original things you had planned. Most of the stuff I have never seen in the Naruto fanfic.

I wish you every success in your future.
mast205 chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Thanks for this epilogue, your story was one of my favorites. Sad to not see the actuals chapter but I'm gmad you at least shared your plans with us. Good luck in your futures project!
Firestormrider chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
see you laterI don't do goodbyes) hope to see you continue writing something different in the future. XD
ultragunner chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Well. At least we got an ending. And a fairly good one at that, despite it's barebones and somewhat mutable nature. And thanks you for posting it despite everything.
sundaydo7 chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
You are a good man for doing this author sama, instead of just abandoning it like some road side shit stuck to your shoes you took the effort to complete what you started and now this story is complete and people would be able to reread it someday .
Thankyou for that.
And may you find some passion to write on this site again. Sayonara.
Guest chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
thank you for this. it’s sad that you’re not finishing it (and wow, it looks like it’d’ve been another 100 chapters!), but i’m happy you shared your outline so we all know the general path of the story

question though: what’s the follow up on the narrator at the beginning of the whole story that seemed to be Future Shikamaru?
Sandele chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Thank you for writing this story and for the closure! Was sad to see my favourite people die though :((
I enjoyed this story very much and it is one of my all time favourites of naruto fanfiction.
Antony444 chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Loved it. Thanks for the ending.
JustTheRightTime chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Boruto is catching up to the manga and its fire but I agree some of boruto moments and episodes are disappointing
MarcusAureliusVerus chapter 75 . 6/13/2021
Thank you for competing this story and best of luck for your new fic, while it is a shame that you cannot complete it ,it was nice to know how it would have ended
9,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »