Reviews for Chiaroscuro
Soraslove chapter 51 . 9/23/2021
Oh shit... rip gaara.

I hope temari get's what's coming to her.. the stupid bint.
Soraslove chapter 50 . 9/23/2021
I completely agree, saying sorry doesn't mean shit, tbh. It's the actions that matter that show you mean the words.

Danzo has always been dangerous it hasn't been to the betterment of konoha. If that the were the case they would have kept the uchiha children around since the sharingan for better or worse is a very powerful tool. And konoha became weaker without it, imo.
Soraslove chapter 44 . 9/23/2021
rip naruto
Soraslove chapter 42 . 9/23/2021
Uh oh... when things go bad, they go FUBAR.
Soraslove chapter 41 . 9/23/2021
Ya... i wouldn't call fucking kurenai or asuma 'elite jounin', tbh. Kakashi could be called but, even he could have been so much better he just stopped improving.

Kurenai shouldn't even have been a jounin, imo. She had low taijutsu, speed, and stamina.. barely any ninjutsu to her name, only genjustsu. She's weak hands down, which probably shows the state of things in konoha if someone like her got promoted so high. Honestly asuma is pretty weak to, but at least his nin and taijutsu isn't complete trash, like kurenai. Makes me wonder if she slept with someone to get promoted in the canon. Their ninja after all, it's not that unlikely.
Soraslove chapter 39 . 9/22/2021
lol... rip kids.
Soraslove chapter 36 . 9/21/2021
Bond over giant-ass swords tho... lol
Soraslove chapter 35 . 9/20/2021
This is very complicated, lol.
Soraslove chapter 34 . 9/19/2021
Well there's def a shinbo aboot.

I wonder if danzo sticky fingers are all over this, i wouldn't be surprised... the man get's hard on when he's in control.
Soraslove chapter 33 . 9/19/2021
Naruto was poisioned? Was is airborne? If so... why isn't shika, ino also poisoned?
ngocnv371 chapter 55 . 9/18/2021
holy dog!
Soraslove chapter 32 . 9/18/2021
I wonder what danzo did now.
Soraslove chapter 31 . 9/18/2021
I hope this makes kakashi even more dangerous. It would be great if he still had atleast partial use of his charka coils if nothing else. I always also thought it was weird that kakashi was a ninjustu master when... he didn't have the chakra to fling that shit around.

Then again... maybe the reason for that was cause he stopped training to increase his reserves... a ninja who stops progressing is a dead ninja... and he came close in the canon during wave.
Soraslove chapter 29 . 9/17/2021
Ayyy hinata stopped acting like a pussy, ez bb. Sasuke the retarded really needed that punch, lol.
Soraslove chapter 28 . 9/17/2021