Reviews for Chiaroscuro
blarker654 chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
"I am the son of Shikaku Nara and Yoshino Nara, formerly Yoshino -,"

This makes it sound like before she was married, Yoshino Nara's name was Yoshino Yoshino. It sounds a bit odd, but of course if this could be what you were going for, and in the end Yoshino's maiden name really doesn't make much of a difference.

Anyways, I saw this story when I was checking up on that awesome Harry Potter story you've got going on, and I have to say, this looks like a very promising start. Shikamaru actually using that massive brain of his instead of being a lazy-ass like the rest of the Nara, well, I haven't actually read anything like that before, and it sets up a story that I very much want to read.

Good luck with both of your stories, you're a great writer with awesome ideas!
Selias chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
"Even one of the civilian-born girls - Sakura Haruno - could answer those types of questions perfectly."

Both of Sakura's parents are ninja. They weren't in the manga, but that's only because Kishimoto couldn't come up with a place to add them in.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Please continue this.
SageNemesis chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Shivery.

Looks great, I love this idea!
Kurama831 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I really liked this! looking forward to the next update.
garoorar chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
You know there comes a time when out of lack of things to read I click on the author link in my favorites list, just to see what else they've written.

And lo and behold, I find this gem, published just 2 HOURS AGO.

LUCKY!

Ink-Tainted chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Hey! I like the idea for the story, and I'm a sucker for Shikamaru, so it's really nice to see something so promising coming up. Just one tiny thing: We seem to have an abnormal number of Aburames in Konoha, including Choji and Kiba, besides Shino ... Just wanted to point it out xD
Kynareth no Baka chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Really interesting start. Hoping you continue it!
BAMF chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
WOW! What a way to start a story!
guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
there needs to be more, interesting premise always wanted this kind of fanfic of shikamaru, will keep an eye ott
lady kae chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
I would've thought that danzo would try to get his hands on him if he were like that. Love it.
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Wow. What a start.
joshijoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Loving this so far
fallen red leaves chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
This style is totally different from The Evil Overlord List which I feel is way more upbeat, but I love it!
wahohayo chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
very interesting! hope you update soon!
9,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 595 602 603 604 605 606 Next »