Reviews for How About No!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/3/2020
So umm...I’m guessing you’re not going to finish this one? That’s okay, do what you want, I’m just wondering because it would be nice if you added a notice or something to say that you aren’t going to finish this story. I read Side Friend by the way, I really liked it. That had an ending and I know it’s been a few years but it’s good for a story to have some sort of an ending even if it’s just a notice that the series is discontinued.
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 21 . 1/1/2020
aw i’m sad this hasn’t been updated againthis story is really good and it’s written really well
a-halfblood-with-attitude chapter 11 . 1/1/2020
lmao my brother and sister looked over my shoulder when i was reading this and saw the ‘fuckboy’ bit and then shouted it out i cantttt
Sweetutahcrimson chapter 21 . 4/17/2018
This is so good! Please continue it! I’m dying to know more of what’s gonna happen.
Wattpader chapter 21 . 4/17/2018
I HATE new schools
Kouchu chapter 21 . 10/20/2017
Please update!
ObsessedwithEyeballs chapter 21 . 5/29/2017
Are you planning on finishing this? I really love the story and can't wait to see what happens, but it's been quite a while so...
sarah.hennigan2002 chapter 20 . 3/11/2017
I posted a review a few seconds ago but I feel like I didn't do enough groveling. I just found out that you cant revirw the same chapter twice too. I actually read the bits at the start and end of the story so I kinda wanted to congratulate you on the cosplay thingie. It sounded fun. I don't really know why your other stories are more popular. I think that this may be the best high school au fic that I have read and that is saying a lot since I have read a lot of fanfic. I also wanted to know if you disconitnued the story or if you just have terrible update times. I love this fic so if you could please consider continuing of you have stopped, that would be great or at least post a new update just to say that you have stopped. Please!
sarah.hennigan2002 chapter 21 . 3/11/2017
Please continue this story. It is great. I read side friend and I personally think that this is better. Please write more! I love this story and the dynamics. I was so looking forward to that Will point of view chapter too!
133 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »