Reviews for Absolution of the Innocent
L chapter 5 . 5/24
Bella...molto bella
È da due anni che questa storia è ferma...peccato
Spero che la continui...
ijen524 chapter 1 . 4/24
I just binge read Guilt of the Innocent and came right over to Absolution. I loved it. such a beautiful read. hope you haven't abandoned this focus altogether ... pls update soon
Spirk fUR liFE chapter 5 . 3/19
This story is amazing ! you need to update this please ! 3
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
I just read guilt of the innocent and upon knowing that there was a sequel I immediately threw myself into it and I really wasn't let down.
I adore this seris from start to end and this is actually the first Star Trek fanfiction I've read and you my friend, have just set very very high standards.
The emotional and mental healing that JI'm went through was so well-described that I my heart really went out to him the entire time. I loved how he overcame his monsters and he ending was relatively surprising to me when Jim and Kirk did not get together! I would be most glad to see them together in the sequel (hopefully? :D) as I'm a real sucker for happy ends and all that.
In this sequel my favourite moment was probably when Spock bared his pain in front of Pike and the way you worded it was award-winning man. A real tear-jacker there.
I simply canot wait to read the next chapter and I wish you all the best in your writing endavours!
InsaneMembrane chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
I hope you will continue this story. You're a great writer!
kimsworrall chapter 5 . 6/6/2017
I know it's been a year since the last update, you probably dont check notifications on this anymore, but this is so good and you've left me in little tattered pieces. I liked watching your writing and the story evolve and it's been quite a journey. Thank you
EtincelleBleue chapter 4 . 5/18/2017
Like it !
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2017
This story is soo good? I really hope another chapter comes soon!
EtincelleBleue chapter 5 . 4/16/2017
Please please please ... tell me you're going to write a suite ?
I liked your story and it can end like this !
(i'm french sorry for my english)
Venus914 chapter 5 . 2/16/2017
Isnt Uhura going to be punished?
Venus914 chapter 4 . 2/16/2017
No. I hope Uhura dies
Genibane chapter 5 . 2/9/2017
Please update! This is a great story.
AvaTheMagicalUnicorn46 chapter 5 . 1/4/2017
God, this is one of the best fanfiction stories I've ever read. I've never read a Spock/Kirk fanfic before but this one is by far the best. I do hope you continue soon. It's a new year and it's been a while since this has been updated.
nini28 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
uhmm, i hope you update soonツ
astralien chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
be still my heartI still hold up flag for Spirk but Saavik? You make me wondering...