Reviews for Of Flowers And Blood
Mucomi9 chapter 38 . 3/15/2004
I really do love this story yet when I'm tired I don't understand anything so I'm going to have to read it again. All though that might be a good thing. I really can't belive its over -pouts- oh well. Good luck on the other stories I think I'll get around to reading those well bye _
Charles Xavier chapter 38 . 3/12/2004
Hey, if you're going to make another FF7 fic, why not try a different genre? I suggest perhaps you do a romance comedy next time.
Silens chapter 38 . 3/11/2004
w00! Again, congrats on finishing tis fic! ::glomps:: Father Ghost indeed. Lol. Please continue to write great stories such as this. We need less sanity and more in. Heh, and yes I did move again. And again, yes it does suck. Only this time, it isn't so bad. So it's cool. ANYWAY, I best be going now. I'll give you an email, possibly next week sometime. Ja ne, mi amigo! (I do realize that the latter is in two languages ... but who cares!)
-Natsu
Saeryn chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Very well done. Keep it up!
Mucomi9 chapter 37 . 3/1/2004
Cool I liked this chappy as much as the other ones probably more. You do a really good job on these stories. Plus didn't you say 'effectively killing Rude' yet then you said 'Rude stared for a moment, before taking his leave as well. So yah other then that its really good. I can't wait for the next chappy good luck on it. _ Oh and I'm probably eviler then you so hah. bye _
Silens chapter 37 . 2/28/2004
Ghost? A priest? Lmao! And this is supposedly what is to come in the future? Not bad. Though I thought maybe he'd go into being a novelist of some sort.
::snickers as she remembers the romance novel::
Anyway, I'll try and stick around for the Epilogue thing. Lately, I've been pretty busy with other things such as reconstructing my dot com residence AND finally posting an online comic I've been planning for about a year now. Email me a notice or whatever because I'm not fond of the alert thing has. Peace out.
_-_
-Natsu ._. « my poor attempt at making a monkey. Sighs... _;;
Silens chapter 36 . 2/21/2004
Wow... isn't this a twist in the events. I never would have thought that Jarred would turn into someone dark and errie. He ish shpoky. (o_o) Hopefully Elena can bring him out of it somehow. Hmm... I'm glad Ghost didn't die. He's my favorite out of the three.
Anyway, I know I haven't reviewed in ages. Okay, not that long, but it seems so. But I ended up moving again. Damn, how much longer is this going to act up. Well anyway, until whenever. Please update soon! Damn it... Buh-bye!
-Natsu m(_)m
Charles Xavier chapter 36 . 2/9/2004
Evil are you, huh? Well, if you ain't gonna finish this fic soon, I'm gonna send in Clive Barker's Cenobites to come get you! MWA! HA! HA!
Mucomi9 chapter 36 . 1/29/2004
You do know that your not that evil don't cha?. Oh well your story is good or at least I like it any ways i hope you update. good luck _
Mucomi9 chapter 35 . 1/17/2004
I hope you continue your story. Yet you do have a point about being normal, being odd is much better but I would perfer to call odd different. Good luck on your story its really good. _
Charles Xavier chapter 35 . 1/12/2004
Okay, here's my review for this chapter, now finsh this fic!
arcander chapter 35 . 1/10/2004
*hides in terror of the fate of the Ungerfolgians* please! i bring this peace-offering of a review to appease your wrath so I do not have to suffer the fate of the Ungerfolgians! Please! save me! *ahem* anyway, wonderful chapter! i can't wait for more... and yes... French can be good and bad... it depends all on the teacher...
Mucomi9 chapter 34 . 1/8/2004
Did you know your odd. Oh and the story is cool. But are you always crazy? oh and how in the world does your computer not mess with your work? Well anyways your story is really cool and I do hope you update... I think any ways... yah I'm sure. Well good luck and bye. _
Charles Xavier chapter 34 . 1/6/2004
YAY! Another chapter!
Beholder of the Shadows chapter 33 . 12/24/2003
Beholder: YOUR BACK! *Glomp* I THOUGHT YOU DIED! THANK GOOD GOD YOU ALIVE!
Bakura: *shakes his head at Beholder's actions* you are just... weird...
Beholder: THANKYOU BAKURA-SAMA!
Bakura: *Sweatdrop*
Yami: *reaading the last chapter still*
Bakura: You read Slow...
Yami: *glares* shut up Tomb robber!
Bakura: *makes a cat noise* Raer!
Beholder: right
Bakura: wha?
Beholder: nevermind! Ah, well then, lovely chapter! I must say that you have really changed Jared's past with this chapter from the other fic you wrote on him. Hehe, and i do remember that name, ah, thats story was so god! I see no reason to kill it! WAH!
Bakura: oy...
Yami: *blink*
Seto: *walks in* ! *walks out*
Beholder: *sniff* oh well *grumble* now I have to totally change my view of Jared. hm, past goes from evil hungry city destroying and war leading half demon to a on the run power hungry teenager who is the prince of darkness and holds others live with his own.
Bakura: man, glad i ant him!
Beholder: I could easily make you!
Bakura: *runs away crying*
Beholder: so evil am I! MWAHAHAHAHA! *couph couph* oy. Oh hehe, to your question, my name is long, and it wasn't supposed to be long but it ended up that way simply cause it sounded more to my character. It would have been Shadow Beholder, which i have for a name on some things, but im more known as Beholder of the Shadows cause thats just the name i picked, hehe, plus, I can change the last name to anything and become the Beholder of the Chocolate or the Beholder of the Computer if i want, which is so much fun in so many ways! And the best part is that name has become my second name! All my friends refer to me as Beholder! And its great for pissing off my brother! I feel so LOVED!
Yami: Thats just the chocolate and presents under the christmas tree
Beholder:* does a happy dance* Ah yes! MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND NEW YEAR! MWHAHAHAHA!
Yami: *wispers to Slash* she scares me sometimes
Beholder: *giggles insanely* sugar is also the healthiest thing! IM LIVING PROOF SINCE I EAT IT EVERYDAY AND AM STILL ALIVE AND NOT FAT! MWAHAHAHA!
Yami: O.o'
Beholder: see how random my thoughts are? I swear i need a filing cabinet in my brain, too bad it wont fit in there nor would be able to hold all those random thoughts. MOCHA!
Yami: oy...
Beholder: well, THANKYOU FOR NOT HAVE DIED! *glomp yet again* THANKIES FOR WRITING MORE STORY! *hyper* KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!
Yami: *blink blink, backs away*
BEholder: well, see ya! Update soon! MWAHAHAHAHA! See ya next chap! man i miss that line, tee hee! *goes back and looks at her review* wow... IU never knew i made REviews that long. *goes and checks her review history* O_O *blink* okay, im going to have to make thse shorter, im scared of myself now... sniff sniff, wah!
Yami: *looks up to the sky with arms out in a demanding motion* why? WHY ME?
BEholder: hehe, see ya!