Reviews for The Healing of Enemies
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 2/19
Great story. I hope that you'll be able to update again soon.

It's so sad that soo many lost their lives during the war. They will all be missed. Will you tell what mission Remus was on that killed him? Please update soon.
Serpent91 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
interesting story. I will continue reading..

Good job!
zafaran chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
Very nice beginning. You've got a lot of potential in this story, and I can't wait to see what you do with it next. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
shadow chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
well, it seems this story lack of lots of things. I can't feel the emotions or feelings coming from this story. It just feels kind of empty. like a monotone dialog. I guess after the war things can happen this way. Don't feel anything behind the words in this story. That just one of many things lack in this story. well good try.
Cat323 chapter 6 . 8/14/2004
So sweet! Why'd you kill Remy? And Draco? Everyone else dieing is fine but it's so sad you killed those two! Glad Harry's back is healing! Keep going!
BloodMistress chapter 6 . 7/14/2004
I really like this. This is really good. Update soon please.
HecateDeMort chapter 6 . 5/8/2004
this is great
LMStruchen chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
Love this story. please try to update sometime soon.
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 9/26/2003
si y gracies more soon?
lillinfields chapter 6 . 8/8/2003
aw! Love such a sweet thing, much like your chapters, I enjoyed them, I hope for more...toodles!
Robin R. Smith chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
I really like this. Severus mentioned that they could become pregnant. Is this going to be a mpreg? I hope so.

I only saw one thing wrong with this fic. When Harry dropped to his knees in the Great Hall and began crying, why didn't anyone notice? After all, just one minute before they were all trying to get to him and talk to him all at once. I wouldn't think that any of them, especially Molly Weasly, would have ignored his distress like that.
Arili chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
i love ur stories, but i find this one is like really similar to Unexpected Heritage, but considering that theyre both very good in my opinion, thats ok. it just wasnt as good reading this one cause it was like i knew what was gonna happen. but owell, i still like it and im begging u, please update Unexpected Heritage before i go horribly insane!
Malfoy Angel chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
this is very good please update soon
Yanlica chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
This is so KAWAII! I love this story SO MUCH! Please update, please oh please!
slytherinsela chapter 6 . 4/8/2003
a very curtious story. interesting, no doubt. keep it coming!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »