Reviews for My Silver Lining
Bb9150 chapter 10 . 5/23
Pls pls update! This story is amazing and great! Keep writing!
Fairy Tail Master23 chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
please please please update!
Lisamalvina chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
I loved loved loved this! The writing is so good!
fallondyson chapter 10 . 1/19/2016
PLEASE UPDATE ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
AuyikmoraTano chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
No worries if it takes a little bit! You're story is great and I love reading it so far. Just be sure to continue when you can please? But I understand. I'm an author as well (I just don't have a current story on this site. I have three on Quotev) and I find it hard sometimes to take time out of studies and school to write. So no pressure! But continue the great work! It's amazing!
HauntedCinders chapter 4 . 11/29/2015
Careful with your tenses at the beginning of the chapter...
HauntedCinders chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
You have good dialogue. Like, dude, I am loving the interactions between Ana and Pietro... But some of your paragraphing needs some work so that it can can really flow. It's not bad, and it's better than good, but I just feel that if you worked on that a teensy tiny bit more, then you would have a really polished and well written story. :) Other than that, I'm very interested so far. I will keep reading and probably review again in another couple of chapters.
Floraleona chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
I hate you for doing mean things to characters you've made me actually care about. (I don't hate you, I just want everyone to love each other.)
Marie chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Hope your exam went well!
Lisette.Sage chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Hi! I loved this chapter so much, especially the scene between Anya and Pietro! It was perfect and I can't wait to see how the rest of the story progresses! I wonder how the scene where Pietro dies will play out! I hope you update soon! This story is perfection and you are such a talented writer! Update soon!
Connie Hooper chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
YASS. Good for you Pietro, I am so glad you finally worked on that rain of yours that you'll probably DIE. Pietro and Anya standing on the Avengers tower preparing for war, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.
Layla347 chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
Yes they made up :)
mun3litKnight chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Damn it Pietro man up and tell her how you feel, I swears that guy. Thanks for the update sorry for my lack of response been busy with work and school.
Lisette.Sage chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Hi! So sorry for the late review! I have been away on a volunteer trip! I hope you can forgive me! I absolutely loved this chapter and read it the second I got home! It was amazing filled with so much emotion, action and incredible writing! I love Anya with the avengers and also seeing the twins P.O.V! It was also really interesting to see how Pietro reacted and I can't wait for their special moment! Their moment of confession! It would be super cute to see some intimate and deep moments with them two :) I also hope you continue this story after the movie and continue on! Oh! And what will happen to Pietro as well! He better not die! I really hope they bring him back in the movie! But amazing work as usual! You are so very talented and I am so happy that you decided to write this and give the Pietro fans an amazing, captivating and emotional story! So thank you so much! :) Update soon :)