Reviews for Interview
ZadArchie chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Actually, a really good effort for a first fanfic. You're able to keep the characters in character, while at the same time throwing a few surprises in without disrupting the dynamics and personalities already created. I think my only bit of constructive criticism is that there is some work to be done on how dialogue is handled, grammatically. There are a few missing capital letters and proper punctuation. If you would ever like to discuss this aspect further, PM me, and we can go through it. Overall though, this is impressive, and I look forward to reading your other work.

Best,
Zad
Red fiend chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Good job this was quite good :)
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
This was nice. I am really curious about what BB's last comment meant now.
guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Really good story.
Coralbits chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
bloomscool chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
'Brothers in a fox hole' never heard that term before, honestly I adore child soldier Beast Boy and I seem to remember hearing that in the comics Beast Boy was briefly the general of a group of super intelligent gorillas. Anyways what was Robin mad about? Did he think that comment meant something dirty because if so that kid needs to get his brain out of the gutter. Really Beast Boy was just fine in that interview, it's what the Flash would've probably said. Anyways, really this is your first fic? I'm surprised because this is so good. Keep it up :)