Reviews for Nightmares of Power
KissingRain102 chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
This is so good! Please update!
GalahadsGurl chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
You said there was only one more chapter! Where is it? I can't wait to read the end!
xxunowhoxx chapter 6 . 7/31/2006
please continue soon that was good and i want to see what happens afterwards between emma and jesse
sclub chapter 6 . 3/20/2005
I'm sure there are so many readers, wanting a ending to this. Well written as it is, it deserves a finish, so I do hope you find the time one day.
deichtine chapter 6 . 10/21/2004
Hey! You can't leave it there! It's been well over a year since you updated it - and you only had one chapter left to go! Please, please post the end? The story deserves an ending. Plus, I want to recommend it to a recommendation-only site for the best in MX fanfiction and I can't until you finish it!

Please?
Kathy59 chapter 6 . 9/3/2004
This is great. You have got to finish it. I have got to know what Shal, Brennen and Adam think about what Emma found out.
myma chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
good story... very descriptive.u had me on the edge of my seat.. is this the end? carry on as u see fit :) nobody knows better than the writer :)
michelle chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
wow that all I have to .
aniki19 chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
hey...where's e one more chpt u promised?please,please,PLEASE!continue...?

ur plot is just so excellent! i always knew tt the ending of e story was way too abrupt...i mean...it was bound to have repercussions...rite?

so thanks for exploring it further...now please...finish it and put me out of my misery...?
Molecular12 chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Cool. Great story. I loved that episode.
Please finish.
locked-in chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
OOh...You're SERIOUSLY GOOD! Give me some time to catch up on this k? *wink* I'm glad that this's on Jesse and Emma...D
songspinner9 chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Wow...intense stuff. Is there going to be an end?
Kath chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Come on! You can't leave me like this! I want my Chapter 7, or I'll die!
Deb1 chapter 6 . 5/5/2003
I just had the wonderful experience of finding this story. I wanted to tell you how much I loved it. I think it is incredibly written. Very Angst, which is not easy to write well. You added enought descriptive detail to make the story alive in ones mind. I would love to see how you end this. Please do so soon. And thanks for a great read. : )

BHG
Polgana chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
This is an excellent story, and well told. Please keep it up. Can hardly wait to see how it ends.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »