Reviews for To Be a Slytherin
AnneBoleynDefenseSquad chapter 156 . 22h
sorry, the all caps Fremione review was me, I now feel it is slightly overdramatic. It is really amazing though! I love you're whole story! Lorena's such a great character!
Guest chapter 156 . 22h
OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING FREMIONE IN! YOU'RE AMAZING!
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! I love this story and although I traditionally do ship hermione and ron I really am satisfied with her and Fred! THIS IS JUST AMAZING I AM SO HAPPPYYYYYY
Mia chapter 156 . 6/24
Omg this chapter is wonderful! I love it sooooo much!
Mischief Managed-Up To No Good chapter 156 . 6/23
I. Have. Finally. Read. It. All. I have spent days reading this fan fiction and I love it so much!
Justmeesh33 chapter 1 . 6/23
Slytherin not southern! Stupid autocorrect...
Justmeesh33 chapter 1 . 6/23
I devoured this story in 3 days. It's so addicting, I love how much effort you put into developing your southern characters, Lorena included. They are all much more fleshed out than one usually finds in fanfiction. My only negative critique is that I would have loved to have seen 2nd and 3rd year done fully instead of simply being referred back to but I understand your choice.
Moonlight Spring chapter 63 . 6/22
Damn, so many emotions in this chapter. I feel proud of Lorena and Slytherin for standing up to the prejudices against them.
SakuraBlossoms14 chapter 156 . 6/22
HOLD UP. THAT CHAPTER TITLE AND THE FREAKING FIRST SENTENCE HAD ME JUMPING AND GRINNING LIKE A MAD MAN. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR SO LONG. FINALLY. FINALLY THY ARE MARRIED AND THEY HAVE KIDS! AND THEY ARE TWINS! DAMN IT SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A FANARTOF THEIR HAPPY PERFECT FAMILY! SOOOOO ADORABLE!

SNAPE BEING THE ONE TO WALK LORENA DOWN RHE AISLE WAS VERY HEARTWARMING. AND I WAS TEARY EYED THE WHOLE TIME. GOOD FOR YOU SNAPE YOU DESERVE IT ALL !

AND DAMNN IT I AM JUST SO HAPPY FOR EVERYONE ! IT WOULD BE NICE TO READ MORE ON HOW LORENA AND DRACO KIDS AS THEY GROW UP AND I AM SO INTERESTED IN SNAPE AND AMITY'S BABY! THAT WOULD BE REALLY AMUSING! CANT WAIT TO READ ON SOME MAJOR FLUFF SCENES WHEN THESE KIDS BECOME TODDLERS-HYPERACTIVITY AND ALL- I'M PRETTY SURE DRACO AND LORENA WOULD BE HAVING GRAY HAIR SOON ENOUGH.

AND HERMIONE AND FRED ! THATS SOOOO COOL AND ADORABLE ! HA! THAT WAS PLEASANTLY UNEXPECTED!

I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF THIS HAPPY FAMILY AND ALL THE FLUFFINESS THAT COMES WITH IT! ESPECIALLY WHEN THE KIDS BOND TOGETHER ! I AM TOTALLY INTO IT IF YOU'D EVER PLAN TO MAKE ANOTHER STORY FOR THE NEXT GENERATION. DAAAMN ALL THESE KIDS HAVE THESE INFLUENTIAL SCARY ASS PARENTS BACKING THEM UP IF ANYONE TRIES SOMETHING FUNNY (OR NOT) ON THEM. HA! LIKE IF THEY ARE EVER KIDNAPPED (WHICH IS VERY VERY VERY UNLIKELY, IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE WITH LORENA AROUND) LORENA WOULD BE COMING AT THEM- WHO IS A WHOLE DAMN ARMY HERSELF.

ITS VERY NICE TO SEE ALL OF THEM SETTLING DOWN OR HAVE SETTLED DOWN. AND IM HAPPY FOR DRACO TO HAVE FOUND SOMETHING TO WORK ON AND THAT IS PRETTY COOL. UGH. SCORPIUS AND SEREN ARE SO DAMN LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH COOL SMART AND BRILLIANT PARENTS! (I MEAN I KNOW LORENA HAS DOUBTS ABOUT BRINGING UP HER CHILDREN BUT I KNOW THAT SHE'D BE DOING HER BESTEST TO NOT FAIL LIKE HOW SHE'S BEEN DOING HER WHOLE LIFE).

ABSOLUTELY LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF YOUR AMAZING UPDATES ! I AM SERIOUSLY NOT PREPARED TO LET GO OF THIS STORY JUST YET (OR EVER FOR THAT MATTER)!
Shelby Carrizales chapter 156 . 6/22
I know you're wanting to wrap this story up soon but have you thought about doing like a short story at some point down the line, of all the kids at Hogwarts? Just an idea... oooh an even better one would be a short story of Severity's kid, and the struggles he would face here and there about who his father is. Like I imagine ppl still wouldn't have a very positive view of severus despite his war hero status and ppl having conversations about how terrifiying Severus the death eater is and ...whatnot...yeah... idk (shrugs). Honestly I'm only asking bc the way you write OC's and the HP characters so well and it's a joy to read. Then again, the way you write period is amazing so whatever you decide to post on this site know that i'll be reading it! lol

anyways... great chapter. This is one of those stories that I could, and have, read multiple times. Love it!
Moonlight Spring chapter 60 . 6/22
It was like a whole roller coaster of emotions being thrown out there.
Moonlight Spring chapter 60 . 6/22
Whao! Too much stuff happened in this chapter.
Moonlight Spring chapter 58 . 6/22
It hurts that in some way Harry rejected Lorena. That he chose others and his ideals over the integrity of his sister. I felt so bad for Lorena. Draco was a sweetheart and make me smile during their chit chat.
Moonlight Spring chapter 57 . 6/22
Draco's love recite is beautiful. Yes, I call him Draco now, he earned it. Along with the Order of the Flaming Turkey joke, that was hilarious.
Moonlight Spring chapter 56 . 6/22
I'm not even half-way til the end. Hah. Anyway, when I first read the title of the chapter, I was totally confused and wondering if Lorena pushed Dumbledore too far. I'm happy it's the Defense class instead.
6,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »