Reviews for To Be a Slytherin
sophieelisabeth chapter 112 . 56m
Don't kill Hedwig please don't kill Hedwig.
Guest chapter 1 . 9h
I love your story and I love Lorena! Please continue to do a fanstastic job!
Guest chapter 44 . 10h
PLEASE TELL ME THAT LORENA AND DRACO WILL GET TOGETHER
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 48 . 7/22
The gospel of Keaple
Book 5 chapter 25
jade.marie.501 chapter 112 . 7/21
Oh my god please don't kill Hedwig.
harryjamespotterblackphoenix chapter 45 . 7/21
Harry is a Wizard.
Lorena is a Witch.
Lorena therefore is not a Wizard.
godgirl101 chapter 26 . 7/20
you found the perfect way to put lorena into all of this
Maria EduardaB chapter 112 . 7/20
To be continued! Please. I'm Brazilian, my English is not very good. Sorry.
Paige McCarthy chapter 8 . 7/20
*12 1/4 inches sorry!
Paige McCarthy chapter 6 . 7/20
My brother Sam (who just happens to be a Harry Potter doppelgänger) and I found out our wands, houses and patronuses via pottermore a while ago. Whilst reading this story again, for what must be the fifth time now, I realised that Lorena's wand is yew, Phoenix feather, 13 and 1/4 inches and supple. Sam's is the exact same. I instantly ran through the house looking for him and shoved my phone in his face demanding to know the specifications of his wand on pottermore when I reread this!
Neko the Queen of Donuts chapter 112 . 7/20
Absolutely fabulous, outdone yourself again. Nicely done! Can't wait for the flight, a little disappointed about the cliffhanger, Mrs. Weasley's reaction is going to make me laugh/die/probably both and I can't wait to see it... on that note, this is excellent- you've heard it before- and I'm excited for next Wednesday's update.
My absolute favorite story I have ever read. I could write literally pages and pages about everything I love in the story. I know we have sooo many more chapters until the end but I'm already thinking about what's going to happen. I'm gonna cry when Fred dies and her reaction. Ugh great work
Good as ever
Lizzy B chapter 112 . 7/20
Love Lorena! Great story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 112 . 7/19