Reviews for To Be a Slytherin
marvynthephoenix chapter 120 . 16h
I HATE RONNNNNN! PLEASE KILL HIM! NOT KIDDING!
Edgeofdoom chapter 129 . 21h
'right circumstances' yeah that meant when the niggle is anywhere outside 50 metres and with a gun since I doubt many of the magical folk can hit shit over that range or in grappling distance with hand to hand combat training
marvynthephoenix chapter 26 . 9/22
I LOVE SILAS AND THIS STORY! YEAHHHH!
Authorforeverything chapter 141 . 9/20
Love the plot
Eh, I still don't get why she hates Dumbledore so much. She seems pretty determined to hate him without much reason. Plot I guess? I dunno, she's not forgiving enough for me to understand why Dumbledore does what he does. And it annoys me how she looks down on Harry and his friends for their "rose-tinted glasses". Lorena's just so bitter and determined to stay that way. I have a strange love-hate relationship with your OC haha.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 44 . 9/18
Yay! Romance! Loving Lorena now, she's just so... realistic I guess? Loved these past 4 chapters a ton, thank you for writing!
Marinara the Sauce chapter 43 . 9/18
...oh god. I cried. Oh man, no fic has ever gotten that emotional of a reaction out of me. jeez, I teared up at Cedric's death and when Lorena wanted to kill Crouch Jr. The Malfoy moment was really sweet, some fluff to make up for the soul-crushing angst I guess.
MarinaratheSau chapter 39 . 9/18
Ok, so I didn’t like Lorena much before but I think she’s definitely matured. She’s not as mean, I don’t think, and she has definitely come to care about people more, going so far as to help them. It’s sad she has to be bitter and sarcastic in her house (or at least she tells herself she has to be ;D) so I hope she opens up more to her house girls and Harry. Also, that argument between her and Harry was great. You’re just an amazing authoress!
Marinara the Sauce chapter 27 . 9/18
Ohh, yeah I thought it was a bit of a Nary Sue move but thank you for explaining your reasoning, it makes much more sense! I liked this chapter a lot.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 26 . 9/17
Ugh, Lorena's getting really annoying. She's hypocritical and prideful, just... argh, I'm having a hard time liking her anymore. She was cool in the beginning, but she's just so whiny and gets angry when people assume she's bad bc she's a Slytherin. Obviously there will be bias, but if you want to change that, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT YOU ANGSTY TEEN. Sneering and making rude comments ain't gonna help with that, sweetie. You pull pranks for petty revenge, don't even try to get along with some of your housemates and provoke them, not just defend yourself, and you expect people to believe you like they do Harry? Hoping for some serious attitude changes soon. Sorry if this seems mean, I don't mean it to be, this is just my interpretation of her character so far.
Geez... Lorena’s gotten really mean. Even though the people she spoke to were really mean and totally deserved it too, I wonder what caused her to become like that. Some of the things she said was more than just clever banter.
Authorforeverything chapter 90 . 9/17
I am reading this second time! I am again speechless.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 18 . 9/17
AHHH, this chapter made me tear up twice, and it was so sweet, and wholesome, and amazing, and adorable, and just soeijufkdnmkomcosa THANK YOU for writing this beauty.
Marinara the Sauce chapter 16 . 9/17
Was this fic born out of a hatred for Dramione? Like you didn't like Pansy and Malfoy, and you didn't like Hermione and Molfoy, so you made an OC? I mean, no judgement here at all, but Lorena seems to really hate Hermione (not that I didn't in the beginning anyways, just a bunch of people really like her some reason).
Marinara the Sauce chapter 15 . 9/17