Reviews for To Be a Slytherin
Crescentrax chapter 160 . 9/16
Thank you. This was beautiful to read.
jo chapter 133 . 9/16
acually the rena/tom kiss is a really good idea. its not supposed to be lasting. but its satisfactory. like uve written if she was of his time she would have been his.
Crescentrax chapter 138 . 9/14
So I'm sitting here, reading this chapter, and I'm about half way through where they're talking about recreating the diadem when it hits me randomly. Everyone knows about Snape dying because he was thought to be the owner of the Wand, when really it was Draco, but then Lorena had her revelation that disarming Draco had made her the owner of his wand. Which, I didn't think much of, I laughed it off because it was funny that this would be a minor snag. "By the way, sweetheart, I own your wand. Sorry." But then it HIT ME. The wand Draco actually has ownership of. THE WAND THAT LORENA NOW HAS TECHNICAL OWNERSHIP OF. And I'm just sitting here freaking out and being ridiculously giddy I just had to leave a mid chapter review to let you know I caught on to your foreshadowing and I just wanted to let you know it's freaking brilliant the way you just so casually slipped it into there. Bless lol.
Cindy chapter 77 . 9/14
My God I haven't laughed that hard in a while! This is the encounter of a life time! I loved this chapter so much 3
Cindy chapter 55 . 9/11
YAAAAASSS LORENA YAAAAAAASSSSSS!
Cindy chapter 53 . 9/11
I can't stop grinning. I'm almost as big of a softie as Hadgrid.
Curiousmaq chapter 158 . 9/6
I've never been so excited to hear a speech. I expected her to have a speech, being Snape's apprentice and all but using THE speech.
Crescentrax chapter 32 . 9/6
I laughed my way through this chapter, I just wanted to tell you that. I actually had to take 5 because I couldn't see through the tears I was laughing so hard. Thank you, this is my favorite chapter yet.
This was an absolute joy to read. I mean bindge read... in under a week. Oops. and I hate to say it, but I think I enjoyed it even more than the original (I know, blasphemy! How dare i say such a thing, but it’s true.) you did a fabulous job writing this, and fun fact that you might not know; your version actually has more words than the entire original series, which is an amazing feat. You’re clearly a very talented and creative writer. I hope to one day see your work in print, possibly with an entire new universe for us readers to explore.
Derrick-Skalula chapter 159 . 9/4
Weill i have to say that this was certainly one hell of a ride! Tears have been shed, laughter has been had. It is a shame that it is now finished. Still i guess all good things must come to an end at some point.
Agonyshit chapter 78 . 9/2
I love how well you write Voldemort. It's so good to read and so interesting.
notsogracefulone chapter 160 . 9/1
I have read a lot, a lot a lot, of fanfics, especially HP ones, and this is hands down one of the best, if not THE best, I have ever read. And I’m not jus saying that to say that. Very well done.
Agonyshit chapter 38 . 8/29
I can only imagine how angry she is going to be in half blood prince with Harry ”getting batter” than her.
Littlecosma001 chapter 159 . 8/28
I honestly can't even begin to express how in love or obsessed i became with this in the past two weeks! Just a few days ago I was at a party sitting at one of the tables reading on my phone the entire time! Im honestly so glad this exists and so grateful that you made that possible :) this story made me laugh way too many times and also sigh and almost start crying a few times, but I just couldn't put it down once i started! I think I might have overlooked this, but what was written on umbridge's hand? My guess goes to "toad" but im honestly not sure... This story actually started off really similarly to one called "green eyed monster" by sphynx's-legend (which I've also read) haha By the way, im totally all for an AU where Lorena goes back in time and interacts with Tom Riddle :D
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 160 . 8/22