Reviews for To Be a Slytherin
Guest chapter 133 . 22m
I WANT A DRENA REUNION SO BAD IT HURTS. and please don't make Riddle put the moves on her it kinda made me sick to my stomach when he kissed her
naturefire chapter 133 . 29m
You are fabulous!
FlowerChild23 chapter 133 . 6h
Aww that is sad poor girl
Kelp-it-up chapter 133 . 6h
What part of the plotline is this at now? Is this close to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione get caught? Because then Draco will have come home and Voldemort would not be in the manor. God, this is horrible, Lorena was never innocent, but how is she going be after all this training by Voldemort?
Siri Uchiha chapter 1 . 10h
I really like the idea of LorenaxTom. I would probably read that spin-off.. Would Lorena remember what happen in her timeline or she is going to be born in the same time as voldy and knows nothing? Anyways, I'm really really looking forward for the outcome.. I just know that it is going to be great..
Siri Uchiha chapter 133 . 10h
MistGirl1423 chapter 133 . 12h
Hi! I just have to say I am absolutely hooked on your story! Your writing style is phenomenal, not too ornate and not to bland, but the perfect mix in my opinion! I think the idea of a spin off with the Tom Riddle time would be pretty cool! But would it be where Lorena knew everything about the original timeline or where she forgets? Either way I look forward to reading it if you do it!
Guest chapter 1 . 14h
So, I have re-read this story about a dozen times now and I absolutely adore it, it is incredible, I have read PLENTY of fanfiction and this takes the cake, the relationship between Lorena and Draco is SO believable and sweet it melts my heart. because I have seen some people saying they ship Lorena/Tom it honestly has me worried you might go that way, and I hope to god you don't, like I said before the romance with Drena is by far the best romance i have seen with any Harry Potter characters, and that includes canon.
Anyway this was just me wanting to tell you that you are the best writer on this site (or ANY fanfic site for that matter) and that I REALLY hope you don't go Lorena/Tom for this story, i know your the writer and if you wanna do it then i cant stop you, but I think something like that should be done for something else, like the time travel fic.

Oh, and by the way I LOVE the father/daughter relationship Snape and Lorena have, i reeeeally hope you don't kill him. and sorry this review is so long

Isabelle S chapter 133 . 17h
I kind of ship Lorena with Riddle a bit, so I'm all for an alternate timeline! This chapter was amazing, by the way, and I love your writing style so much
LittleFangirl07 chapter 133 . 17h
Fabulous chapter as always I like your idea to have Lorena time travel to Tom's timeline, not only will the readers see Lorena study subjects from Tom's time and to be a Slytherin *coughs*LorenaxTom*coughs*
Lena chapter 133 . 20h
I wish Dark Vader would take Voldermort out, lol.
Guest chapter 133 . 20h
Every week I tell myself don't read the new chapter! Wait a few weeks so you can binge read like 5 chapters. It never happens. I read the second it is updated. I applaud you. Fabulous chapter
Tigaier chapter 133 . 21h
Thanks for the chapter!
Siri Uchiha chapter 133 . 23h
I would love to read some Tom riddle and Lorena fanfic..
Guest chapter 133 . 23h