Reviews for Chuck Versus Jack Daniel's
Aryan229 chapter 2 . 8/30
loved your version.
jpwood chapter 2 . 8/26
loved your idea here soon much better than the show, i also liked you highlighted sarahs mistakes, that bothered me she put it all on him on the show
CraigBes007 chapter 2 . 4/8
Hey, great story, thanks
j.santacruz98 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
very nice
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Can't believe I didn't review this already but this was an epic story I laughed so hard! A drunk Chuck and CaseyAwesome!
Lonny J chapter 2 . 5/25/2016
Totally agree with your author's note. Your take is much better. I haven't laughed that hard in the Chuckverse in a long time. Great story Thanks.
baldcoder chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Great little story. I liked it.
charahkids chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
Loved this so much! Thank you! And like you said, something like this would've been so great, BUT it may have not given the opportunity of a series revamp or a movie if you really think about if the show ended perfectly! Other than that, AWESOME stuff! :D
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Very nice addition to your original one shot. When Sarah makes her mind up about something, get the hell out of the way. Interesting how you dealt with some of the incidents in canon given the change in their relationship. I know you are wrapped with this story but I. for one, would have been interested in seeing a chapter dedicated to some of these major events. But very nicely wrapped and the epilogue was very heart-warming.

Now get back to 'Make A Wish'!
sevenrez chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Amen! I agree with everything you said and wrote! Thanks for adding some more awesomeness to one of my favorite stories.
uplink2 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Loved this and I totally agree about early season 3. A part of me believes if they hadn't made the decisions they made about the "trapezoid" and incredibly poor execution of a really dumb idea, the show might still be on the air today. And I agree an added 90 seconds at the end of Goodbye was all that was needed to make it a fantastic ending.

But that being said I really enjoyed this version. And of course Jack and I are old friends too!
Mufc87 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Loved the first chapter and glad you decided on another. It was a good little story all round
SK chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Now this is how season 3 should have been handled. Your reasoning of the Prague incident is one that I haven't previously thought of, but makes more sense than what the show gave us. The connection between that and Chuck on being able to flash ties it all together.

It's truely great to see more Chuck/Sarah fics out there.
Thank you for this.
SK chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Your reasoning behind the whole Prague ordeal is, as others have mentioned, how the story should have gone. It makes sense, it's highly possible and it minimises all the pointless crap we had to go through in season 3.

Thank you for your story; it's great to see more Chuck/Sarah fics out there.
wilf21 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Ahh, if only season 3 had panned out the lovely way you've told it here. We'll, at least we have fanfiction to sort out such shortcomings.