Reviews for To Protect My Kin
Zoey24 chapter 19 . 7/13
This is a really great story. I can't believe the many layers you were able to put and two characters like Sookie and Eric. I will definitely be really in the rest of your chapters once I have the time.
thepriceyoupay chapter 40 . 6/7
I love this. I hope you're still planning to come back to it.
JQK chapter 1 . 5/31
Please update! I really have loved your story and keep coming back to reread time and again! Would love to see more!
Nurisiliel chapter 40 . 5/25
Hey TBVA, thanks a lot for your story so far. I hope you're getting better and that you can really fix your notebook.
I read a lot of TB stories the last couple of weeks and I must say that none of them are focused on the emotional bonds and ties as much as yours. I love it! It shows us so much more about a person and especially about the most of the time emotionless vampires. I must admit that I find your Sookie a bit over the top but I can live with it because of the way you write my favourite Viking... Sooo I really hope you can update your beautiful story soon. Lots of Love from Germany
Wolvie26 chapter 40 . 5/15
love it! it's the first Sookie as a vampire and Godric as her maker story I have read. I hope all is well with you and that you can update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Mirimi0606 chapter 6 . 5/9
godric the 'telecomunacation centre' i loved it how he deals with the bonds
rgold244 chapter 39 . 5/3
Coming back to this I hope
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 2/20
Ok I’m done. You started off strong but now it’s just stupid.
Master Auror X chapter 39 . 2/19
I've just caught up with all of the chapters and I have to say that this is fantastic! Keep up the good work!
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 2/17
This stuff with bonds and emotion reading/manipulation is kind of ridiculous.
Oddballzebra chapter 1 . 2/17
Not a bad start.
Mr Killer5 0 chapter 40 . 1/30
have u gave up on this story?
HartleySkarsgard chapter 40 . 1/4
I know it's been a year since your authors note(hope your healths improved btw) but is there ANY chance you'll finish this amazing piece of Fan fiction?
SexyVampires4all chapter 40 . 12/21/2017
I have read and favored over 100 Eric/Sookie fanfiction. I will say, without a single hesitancy, that this the best one I have ever read. You blow every story out of the water, and that is including the multiple trilogy stories and works that have multi-million reviews. This is now my number 1 favorite.. out of every genre, category, and character that I have read on any site, including . I want to thank you for sharing this with the world. You have a gift, and I cannot wait until this work is updated and completed.
Guest chapter 40 . 12/13/2017
Hey I just wanted to say that I love this story and I hope 2017 has been a better year for you. Merry Christmas