Reviews for Finally Home
susann chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Ned is back. It's so great. I love it. Most I like all the descriptions and this stuff.

I love N/V storys. So please write more about them. I'd like to read it because you are a fantastic writer. So continue...
susann chapter 1 . 9/16/2003

Tzarista chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
wow cool
lois3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Hi;

Nice story. You did a good job. Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Yea! Malone's back!

Yea! M&R have not cooled since "the cave" ;)

Well written.

Thanks!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
ROTFL! Marguerite and Roxton were SO funny- running out of the woods with their clothes all mussed up... Heehee- I know what THEY were doing.. This was a REALLY cute story- hope you 'dig out' another one soon! :) :) :)
Lady Primrose Roxton chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Absolutely wonderful! It was very funny, especially Roxton & Marguerite in the mud and Finn with the goat :D So nice to see Neddie-boy back where he belongs...

Thx for the laugh and the nice story,

Lady P
veggie5 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Alanna, Great job! :D Cute fic! Keep it up!
Eva chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Alanna...

Let me be the first to leave a review for this wonderfully, romantic, delightful f

story. It actually brought a lump to my throat anda tear to my eye. How we

all wish Malone would return home...and soon. Loved all the descriptions as

to where each explorer was when Malone returned, especially Roxton and

Marguerite. Just where were they and just what were they doing? As if

I had to ask. And, Roxton blushing!...loved it. You did a splendid job

with this one. Anymore up your sleeve that you'd like to share? Please?
maloal chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Only one problem...I want more! You can't leave us hanging here like this! The N&V shippers are going to protest very loudly and I'm an M&R shipper. Too bad you didn't submit this for the contest at the time, but I'm glad you dug it out for us now. Keep writing. You have talent!

Margie
maloal chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Really wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Only one problem...I want more! You have to do another part to this! You can't leave us hanging here! The N&V shippers are going to loudly protest and I'm an M&R shipper!

Very well written. Too bad you didn't put it in for the contest, but I'm glad you dug it out for us now. Keep writing. You've got talent!

Margie