Reviews for Pursuit
friedkimchilover chapter 36 . 6h
Yasssss! A new chapter! I’m so happy we’ll be getting more gaius and lonqu! Thank you for the new update! Will be waiting for the next one!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 36 . 1/15
Omg! I’m in absolute love with you story! Love the kingpin scenario and I love the bits of Robin/ Lon’qu It makes my heart melt. And Chrom and Robin have relationship goals going on!
Cloy552 chapter 36 . 1/8
On the one hand. Yay! More Lon'qu! On the other... damnit Flavia at least wait till after dinner.
TriforceWisdom64 chapter 36 . 1/7
No worries about a rough update schedule. Just keep doing your best work and we'll keep enjoying it.
TriforceWisdom64 chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
Gaius is absolutely perfect in this.
FicReader chapter 35 . 12/8/2017
The ending was haunting... Maybe a smaller drug ring under the Grima syndicate? Oh Chrom, he is head strong. I thought Robin would just end it right then and there. But she took Chrom's challenge! I'm intrigued as to what he has in mind. The two are so cute together though.

Priam though... Already wishing to know about Lon'qu's situation! Miss the guy :(

Looking forward to the next chapter!
friedkimchilover chapter 35 . 12/2/2017
Yay I’m happy you’ve updated! I like how you introduced gaius, you wrote him very well. I liked the chapter a lot and I will patiently wait for the next one. Story is still great! :D keep the good work! Btw will we see lonqu soon? DX
Cloy552 chapter 35 . 11/30/2017
Dun dun dun!

I wonder how long before Chrom finds out he's dating the mob princess~
FicReader chapter 34 . 10/30/2017
Hello! Nice to see a new chapter :) I've been reading Sunflower in the meantime and I absolutely love both!

I wonder how Lon'qu is. It's been awhile since we heard from him during his visit to Ke'iri. The flashbacks were heartbreaking at some points and you can't help but feel sorry for the guy.

Trickster... First thing that came to mind is Gangrel because that's his starting class in the game. 99% positive it's him- though I get a nagging feeling Gaius should be around as a techy. I don't know why... Maybe I read that wrong.
Cloy552 chapter 34 . 10/23/2017
I feel that pain Priam... about the dog picking someone else. You're still the biggest slut in the room.

Also. Lewd!
111 Oats chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
Christ, finally. It felt like agrs since you last posted. Unless I missed something. Anyway, fantastic as usual.
lightshadownguyen14 chapter 33 . 7/30/2017
Oh my heart! The feels on the chapter! Overprotectiveness, and unknowing intimate feelings shown finally to my gynophobic man! Please let the next chapter bring me at more awe and desperation! Thank you, and keep writing when you want! No rush! 3 3
Guest chapter 27 . 7/21/2017
Hey so I've been binge reading this for about two days and wow ur a cruel dude ;_;
Giving robin only 100 days
Boo u whore
I love your writing, and I'm so happy you've continued.
Winklewastaken chapter 33 . 7/10/2017
I absotluly LOVED this chapter! i missed Lon'qu so much amd i love how you portray each character its amazing! I legit cried at the end of this chapter bc you can tell that lon'qu was hurt that he wasnt having those conversations with robin anymore even though he doesnt want to admit it to her...UGHHHHHHH MY HEART! I cant wait to read the next chapter i will wait forever just to read it!
FicReader chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
This was a delightful read! Really, it is! I was especially happy when this was a Lon'qu centered chapter. What's amazing about your writing style and story us how the reader can be pulled into an entirely new world and be so engrossed in it. We already know how the characters are like in the game, but here you flesh them out so well. Like how you make Aversa such a caring sister even though she is portrayed as the villian in FE:13.

So glad to be reading this when I have free time :)