Reviews for Pursuit
friedkimchilover chapter 37 . 5/25
Great writing as usual! This chapter was lots of fun. I’m pleased to see Lonqu again but I’m curious as to what will happen next! With your question, when I’m burned out I usually just take a break. Sit back and just gather yourself and have a moment. And when you feel like you can and your ready, then jump back into the fray! But take your time. The mind needs to rest. I hope you’ll recover soon. Please take care of yourself. Keep up the great work!
FicReader chapter 37 . 5/25
That last line of the chapter... I love it!

When I'm burned out writing papers I usually do "me time." Taking a break and doing things you love for an hour or whole day. You only think on what you're doing and not on papers or schoolwork. It's all you time.

Anyway, Lon'qu! Glad to see you're back :) I feel Lon'qu believes he won't be much of a bodyguard to Robin anyway with Chrome in the picture. Despite dating a cop, he probably feels his working relationship ( I have no clue what to call it) will be compromised in more ways than one.

Man, I'm glad to finish this chapter today. Got some stressors in my life too today and this was a great break for. Until the next chapter!
TriforceWisdom64 chapter 37 . 5/19
I really enjoyed this chapter. The last couple chapters got me just starting to feel like Chrom and Lon'qu had been somewhat sidelined, but you thoroughly dispelled that fear here. It's great to see both of them getting a little more involved in Robin's affairs, especially since Lon'qu doesn't know much about her recent endeavors and Chrom's been hitting dead ends in his case.

I've never been able to muster up the drive to maintain what I'd consider a good upload schedule myself, so I can't say I'm brimming with tips. Try to focus on the aspects of writing that you enjoy the most, and don't make excuses to get out of writing if you know the alternatives will leave you less satisfied.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 37 . 5/2
Loved this update! So I’m love with your story! Keep up the good work! You can do it!
animerocker646 chapter 37 . 5/2
Great chapter! It's great to hear from you again.

Now, as someone who had a thesis, more final papers than was healthy, and suffered from a near burnout, I would suggest just reminding yourself that writing FF is for fun, it isn't technical writing. I remember that I couldn't look at my story documents just because they were on a Word document and reminded me of my thesis.

Another thing, which sucks to hear, but you might just need some time away from writing. I'm not talking months and months, but just chill for a few days, don't work on anything (as long as your papers are done), and just relax and recharge. One of my college professors said that writing is like a muscle, if you don't write enough, it isn't flexible, but if you force yourself to write too much, because you can pull it and that's even worse.

I hope that this helps a little bit. I know that it's nothing horrifically concrete, but writing is all creative energy and thesis just steals that all away. X.x

~Animerocker
Cloy552 chapter 37 . 5/2
Lonqu knows what's up.

He already deserves another vacation.
The F!RobxLon shippers are going to rejoice seeing Lon'qu return! I enjoyed his backstory and would love to see how he'll develop back into the plot again.

Mm, Chrom's creating a bucket list with Robin? How cute, puppy dog cute with his ideas lol! Not sure how it'll mix with Lon'qu coming back. Pretty sure Chrom will think he can protect Robin since he's a cop. I can just sense a struggle between the two guys brewing...
friedkimchilover chapter 36 . 1/16
Yasssss! A new chapter! I’m so happy we’ll be getting more gaius and lonqu! Thank you for the new update! Will be waiting for the next one!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 36 . 1/15
Omg! I’m in absolute love with you story! Love the kingpin scenario and I love the bits of Robin/ Lon’qu It makes my heart melt. And Chrom and Robin have relationship goals going on!
Cloy552 chapter 36 . 1/8
On the one hand. Yay! More Lon'qu! On the other... damnit Flavia at least wait till after dinner.
TriforceWisdom64 chapter 36 . 1/7
No worries about a rough update schedule. Just keep doing your best work and we'll keep enjoying it.
TriforceWisdom64 chapter 35 . 12/10/2017
Gaius is absolutely perfect in this.
FicReader chapter 35 . 12/8/2017
The ending was haunting... Maybe a smaller drug ring under the Grima syndicate? Oh Chrom, he is head strong. I thought Robin would just end it right then and there. But she took Chrom's challenge! I'm intrigued as to what he has in mind. The two are so cute together though.

Priam though... Already wishing to know about Lon'qu's situation! Miss the guy :(

Looking forward to the next chapter!
friedkimchilover chapter 35 . 12/2/2017
Yay I’m happy you’ve updated! I like how you introduced gaius, you wrote him very well. I liked the chapter a lot and I will patiently wait for the next one. Story is still great! :D keep the good work! Btw will we see lonqu soon? DX
Cloy552 chapter 35 . 11/30/2017
Dun dun dun!

I wonder how long before Chrom finds out he's dating the mob princess~