Reviews for Magic: The Christmas quartet
reychop chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
LOL! This is too funny! I mean this episode. What started as a good thing ended in a mess. The story is good so far. It's such a disappointment that you decided to end this on here. But still, I'd be hoping that you'll continue this one.

The last chapter is emotional and this one is funny and humorous. This would make an emotionally balanced story but not balanced enough that angst humor and romance blended well and complimented each other.

Each chapter contains different atmosphere and emotions but it's not bad. Its good, as a matter of fact. The ending is quite abrupt, incomplete and unsatisfying so I recommend you continue this one.

Excellent story?
Neena14 chapter 4 . 7/31/2006
now tht s a surprise. obviously the first three chaps were linked but i never thought the 4th one was also. i dont remember u mentioning it in ur site

oh who cares

i ve red the whole chap again

sheesh girl, im addicted to ur fics since ive red them so manytimes before on ur site

great work
Zed-Azrael chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
Heh, hangovers must really suck. But then, I get high on the aroma of alchohol, it is fun...Heh heh heh...Unfortunately for me, the only way to make me sober is to hit me on the head with something hard. I must have bent a couple books during science when we used bunsen burners...
neo-chan chapter 4 . 9/28/2002
LOL!hehe!this wuz the best story!
neo-chan chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
THE sweetest on earth...made me cry :)
neo-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
AWWWW!
Angel of Peace chapter 3 . 6/2/2002
jeez! i read this a long time ago but i never reviewed it because i didnt have an account then! ne wayz! i absolutly love this story! this story got me hooked on taito for like life! ne wayz i absolutly love this! till later! peace!
YamaS chapter 4 . 5/29/2002
hhhhahaha that was too funny and too cute! and poor joe! ahahaha. whooooo this was great. heehee and the cat thing was HILARIOUS! heehee
EllaJ.W chapter 4 . 5/15/2002
*falls on the floor laughing like crazy* this was HILARIOUS!
yamatoforever chapter 4 . 4/5/2002
I had read these stories before. In the FFNet? I think I already review, couldn't really remember. Anyway, I think these stories are great. I really love them! In fact, I always like your stories. Esplanade, Of Crimson Blood and Handguns, and a lot more. In fact, my first fic (Broken Angel) was inspirated from Solstice. Sorry I didn't told you before. It's not like I was copy it, just got the idea about someone that terrored Matt. I know it's not as good as your story. Anyway, hope you will post more good stories in the future.
insert witty chapter 4 . 4/4/2002
hehehe... Funny_
TogetherAgain chapter 3 . 12/24/2001
this is wow. just so wounderfully put together. It's amazing. I can't believe the strong feelings I was able to pick up. they actually were tugging at my emotional strings...just begging to give in! Oh I love this story so much! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
CSMars chapter 3 . 10/3/2001
hehehe! I love it! Nice, little, fluffy taito fic, and with a side of tk/kari, no less! Beautiful! Please write more *smile*
zaracatilina chapter 3 . 8/24/2001
ohhh, i like this one too! this is great. love it.
Mina chapter 3 . 7/1/2001
That was so sweet! Thanks for making a third one cause the second was insanely depressing when I read it the first time.