Reviews for Harry Potter in a Twist of Prophecy
jrzygurl89 chapter 8 . 9/29/2015
I can't wait to read more.
smallwjl chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
Please come back this story is really good!
scrappy8 chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
great chapter
ro781727 chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
So Lily just left Sirius to rot? She never thought of telling Dumbledore or McGongall "oh by the way, Peter was our Secret-Keeper" before leaving the country? She and James both knew it was Peter so you can't say "oh, Lily didn't know".
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
Please don't put Lily and Snape back together, as he's going to treat Harry like shit. Hope you put Ron and Hermione together though. Good start, so far.
Bronze chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Vernon never was smart enough to keep his big mouth shut. As Foghorn Leghorn use to say " That boy, I say, that boy's about as sharp as a bowling ball." in referring to Vernon. Threating a fully trained witch or wizard with a shotgun when they don't know what one is, is one thing. But pointing at an eleven yr. old that knows what it is and is a very protective wizard is as stupid as you can get!
Bronze chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Well, will Molly keep her mouth shut about Lilly and her kids or go straight to Dumbledore to tell him the news. I'm sure that he's the one behind all the BS books about Harry, Lilly and James. He's manipulating thing for his Greater Good as usual. The man knows no shame when it comes to his Greater Good and personal glory.
Bronze chapter 3 . 5/30/2015
I smell the hand of the old goat f*cker in this! But with Lilly there he should have a harder time controlling Harry's destiny.
Bronze chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
I so enjoy the stories where Harry knows exactly where Ollivander is standing and freaks the old man out. In regards to getting his first wand, I'm reading one right now where Harry is an Fire Elemental and burned the wand Dumbledore wanted Harry to have to ash. Nothing the old fraud planned worked out. Not even having Ron be his friend. There's quite a bit of Ron and Dumbledore bashing in the story. Now your story here is different and I'm enjoying it. Please continue to update as you get more chapters written.
Bronze chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
In a way it's a good thing that Lilly survived to raise Harry. With her there Vernon and Petunia can't abuse Harry like in most other fanfics and cannon stories.
TheBelgian chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
Why was this sent out as a new update? I just read this yesterday
hwyla chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I just found your story with the most recent update. A very good beginning, however, you do have one 'technical' problem and I'm not sure quite how to fix it, but I think I have a solution.

I suppose you want Ginny and Jaime to be in the same year? However, by the date given for Jaime's birthday, she's two years younger than Harry, not one. But if you change her birth year to '81 (so she'll be only a year younger and the same age as Ginny) then as long as Voldy attacks on Halloween '81 (as in canon) then Lily must carry both Harry and Jaime on the broom as she flees to Petunia's. IF Lily was barely pregnant when they made a run(flight) for it, then Jaime would be born in July'82 - making her 2 years younger than Harry and a year younger than Ginny.

It all depends on how important it is to your story that Ginny and Jaime are in the same year at Hogwarts. IF it IS important, then I suggest, that since this is an AU story anyways, the easiest fix is to change the day Voldy attacks to sometime in Spring'81 - a good 6-8 months earlier than in canon. That way Lily won't have to carry both children and yet her pregnancy won't be so far along as to make carrying a child on broomstick, with a pregnant tummy, terribly difficult.
nisreenweir07 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015