Reviews for A house elf of a muggle family
calihiker chapter 10 . 12/18/2023
Interesting story idea. This chapter in particular had A LOT of grammatical/spelling errors and in places was painful to read. A beta or using a grammar checker/grammerly would help with a lot of this.

Also, the story does not feel complete: there are a lot of lose ends. If you have abandoned it instead, you should place that in the description.
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 2/26/2023
Great job. Well done.
Tony Moonstone chapter 10 . 1/27/2023
That was a very intense storyline.
I loved how you had Harry put Fudge in his place.
Nice battle scene.
Though it's completed in my mind it's not, it feels unfinished and somewhat lacking of a proper ending.
Good story anyway.
Take care and be safe!
Tony Moonstone chapter 1 . 1/27/2023
Wow, just wow.
Rita Skeeter actually wrote a real story full of fact and not fiction.
Though it seemed so easy to get this information.
Now I'm looking forward to her next article on Harry's home life.
Onward I read.
Take care and be safe!
Miva4 chapter 10 . 6/15/2022
Oh, this was awesome! I laughed so hard during that duel, and Petunia with the car was just priceless. Too bad that it ends here, although I guess it's perfect as it is. Thanks for sharing!
DJArla chapter 10 . 5/4/2022
I really liked the idea of this story, despite it feeling incomplete and in need of a good editing. You did a grea job with plot progression and character development, but it did feel almost like you were about to write a sequelwhich I hope you get around to doing
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 3/21/2022
KILL HIM! I HATE YOU SADISTIC %&*%&*%S USING ALBUS TO DO THIS IN STORIES!

HEADBASTARDS MUST DIE! ALL OF THEM!
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 3/21/2022
KILL ALL HEADBASTARDS. I'll say it as often as I have to.
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 3/21/2022
KILL ALL HEADBASTARDS.
MasterKogha chapter 3 . 9/15/2020
We already got one but it's the Trump Hating Fan Club since he stands totally against the CPP.
MasterKogha chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
I thought this was about Harry and was expecting to see this in Harry's eyes. WTF?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2020
oooh
Guardianmazur chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Harry sitting on an abodoned sofa drinking alcohol while death eaters and the MoM watches is my new aesthetic. What. A. King.
WeisseHex chapter 10 . 4/19/2020
Seriously? You seem this story complete? Hmmm.
WeisseHex chapter 9 . 4/19/2020
Good on you Harry potter! That's telling them! Yahoo!