Reviews for Saisissant La Vie
francis chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I want Castle to be the donor. Why shouldn't he be?
francis chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
AH, this is so good.
Darryl chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
who is going ot be the oc?
Great start btw!
Guest43 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
How is this going to have a happy ending?
Hector Kirk chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
This story is kinda of weird. I don't see how Castle could do something like that to Beckett.
Lucyann chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
UPDATE SOOOON! I'm soooo loving this
joshddick chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
This scene with Lanie is really good :) Great Chapter!
Tigerlily chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
How is a baby going to help in any way? To me, sounds like it'll only make life more difficult. But i'm patient.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
WHYYYYYY Cancer?! And BRAIN. Oh no :(
Lucyann chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Whoaaaaa big new! Can't wait to see what's next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Great start! This was so poetic!
theputz913 chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
After this chapter why would Kate look anywhere other than Castle to be her donor? Why does she have to get pregnant to give her dad a grandchild? Kate seems to be very important to Alexis and an active participant...can't Alexis fill that role of grandchild for Jim until a time when Kate is really ready to get pregnant and have a baby of her own? It seems her and Rick definitely have feelings for each other...Maybe they should explore those. Who is to say that Jim will live long enough to see her baby born when she isn't even pregnant yet? Hope Kate reconsiders this idea or at least opts to choose Castle, because she knows who he is, that he's a great father and she wouldn't have to do it all alone...he would always be there for her.
VIOLET1213 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
A fantastic, outstanding chapter. Please hurry back. I hope she will take Castle up on his offer. Thanks so much for writing.
nire47 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Well that was just adorable. Always awesome when a child finally walks on their own and the look on the child's face.
lkwill39 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015