Reviews for Saisissant La Vie
RedPhoenix09 chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Haha, I love the Alexis party crasher!
StaticStanatic chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
SWEETEST CHAPTER OF ALL FANFICS I SWEAR. IM DEAD. Loved it lots and lots!

Keep writing :))
Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Not gonna lie I kinda love that Beckett plans on moving to Minnesota but only because that's where I'm from.
2.0Always47 chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Amazing chapter :) update soon please :)
keisha19aa chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Fantastic outstanding loved it please write another chapter please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
I really hope it's Castle!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2015
Sooooooo sadd but incredibly well-written. Hopefully it's all ok in the end!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
If he has terminal cancer then there will be no more operations. IT'S TERMINAL
fanficfan452 chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
Thanks for the wonderful chapter. Looking forward to more. Thanks!
Caffiene-K chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Yaaaaass! Great job on this one, loved it. Castle's kinda a douche but not purposely, he just needs a filter, but we all love him anyway.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
~Kenzie
theputz913 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Why would Kate even consider an ex? They broke up for a reason and why would you want that tie to an ex if you have a choice in the matter? Why is she against Castle being he donor? He offered and wants to be there for her through this, he just wants to make sure she knows watershed getting into. Hope she reconsider him as the father to her would be child. She knows who he is and what a great father he is. Why not go with the known quantity as opposed to an anonymous donor or an ex...and please don't even go there with the thought of Esposito or Ryan, cause that's just gross...they're like her brothers.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
I'm sorry but what Castle did is truly awful. No way anyone would forgive such a huge betrayal like that.
TORONTOSUN chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I wonder if Kate will have Rick help her. Im not sure Kate is thinking this through.
Smalllady08 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I'm so in love with this little obe here, not only the plot is great but also your writing. Thanks for the chapter and pleaseee, update soon, will you?
Kisses, Rafa :)
MBKinky14 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Just wanted to tell you once again that i'm in love with your story. Thanks for writing it.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »