Reviews for Saisissant La Vie
StaticStanatic chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I REALLY LIKE THIS! Its so new and it's a great idea! Update soon :3
VIOLET1213 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I am so loving this story, I can't to see where you will be taking us. Great chapters so far. Thanks so much for writing it. Hurry back.
Maria chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
WOW! What a plot! Great idea, and great writing! How will you go on? Can't wait to read more of this ...
JerichoSteele chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Really? She's going to ask Will for a ... ahem ... contribution to this craziness? Ugh. Adios, I've had enough.
lkwill39 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Great chapter. Enjoyed it.
Hannah chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Hope they won't have to wait 7 years to find out the truth, love this movie ,Jennifer Aniston is auch a sweetheart, this fic is amazing.
liked that you took that movie and based it on Caskett really wonderful idea.
Hannah,
x.
2.0Always47 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Wow absolutely amazing. She's probably going to ask Will and then Castle will switch it with his own... please update soon;)
fanficfan452 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Very interesting story. I am curious how this story will develop. Great writing. Thanks.
alexaandra chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Finally read this whoops! so interested to see how this will develop! I'm so sad for jim though :(
but awesome start! :)
purpl angel chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
It's cute that Alexis is still a baby.
My heart plummeted at the chance Beckett is moving to Minnesota, just like Castle's.
I can completely see Castle pulling out a wad of bills and paying for all the customer's orders / giving the cute, new waitress a hefty tip. He's just that generous of a guy.
Keep up the great work girls as I'm looking forward to where this is going.
Theresa471 chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
Dear Darkhours

Hello!I wanted to send you this review on your story "Saisissant La Vie " for the two chapters.I must admit I found it to be different overall...But I did like it never the less and well for the reasons because I know whats it like to have cancer...I have been dealing with it for years since the doctors were lucky to find it early..along with other conditions.

Anyway please keep it up with your writing for when it comes to Castle Fandom...Its great to see that we will be getting a season eight now that Stana had signed her contract...

Take care...

Theresa Delicot
MBKinky14 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I really like this story :) It's good !
Smalllady08 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Moooore, pleaseee :D
Caffiene-K chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Noooo. So sad, just pleeeease don't kill Jim, I don't think my Castle heart can take it. It's a great start, please continue soon. :)
~Kenzie
whiskeynights chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Yay for Minnesota! Loved the chapter. Thanks for writing.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »