Reviews for Saisissant La Vie
theputz913 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Why doesn't Castle offer to be her donor instead of trying to do it behind her back? He could make a realistic argument for helping her. At least this way she would know the father, his background, his medical history, etc. She's really going to Minnesota? Can Castle and Alexis follow her? He can write from anywhere right?
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
WOW, To have Jim having cancer, is a shocker. I can see the move, I hope Kate will make the right choice for her to have a baby. I like how Rick will help her.
Chris.JC chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Obviously this is an ongoing story, I like your style of writing and am looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the gpood work
Arya's prayers chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
I really like your writing but a lot of things about this premise are making me very uncomfortable...

Does Jim have any idea that Kate is taking his "last wish" so seriously? Did he intend it as a request of any kind? If so, it's terribly unfair and unreasonable. To be fair, it does not seem that he intended her to act on it.

Does Kate have any actual desire to be a mother? Or is she purely appeasing her father in his last days? It's an unreasonable accommodation and a decision she probably shouldn't be making out of grief or guilt.

But the most uncomfortable element is yet to come. And it's a little unfair of me because I don't yet know how you're going to address it. Not to back-seat drive but maybe Kate makes an overheard comment that she wishes Rick would be the father but doesn't dare ask him.

But this impending "switch" sounds way too much like the fertility doctor who did the same thing to multiple patients with his own sperm. It's potentially a horrible betrayal. Even if she voices some interest in his genetic material it's still a betrayal...

And there's still a lot of timeline anomalies: Alexis seems much younger, Meredith recently left, seems like early S2 otherwise, etc.

Trying to reserve judgment and very curious to see how you handle it all.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Oof, so sad! Hopefullg, Kate does stay in New York. Can't wait for the next chapter!
2.0Always47 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Amazing chapter :) loved it, can't see where you're going with the fic, update soon please :)
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
You already know how I feel, but I'll put it here anyway. Great start!
MBKinky14 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I really like the prompt so..Gonna follow you with this story :D Hope you'll update soon !
2.0Always47 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Amazing idea. loved it :) update soon please :)
FDWojo chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Very sad beginning. But that's required to put the right mind-set into Kate. One wonders how long Jim will last. Maybe that will be revealed as the story goes on. My only worry is that by starting this pre-series, or at the start of the series, she doesn't think very hightly of Rick yet. If it was 2nd season, she'd be feeling a bit more happy with him (even if she doesn't say so).

Well, you've given yourself a tough road to hoe. My assumption is that he'll switch the vials, she'll get pregnant, have the baby, and all along, Rick will be trying to develop a relationship with her, not telling her she had his kid. When THAT happens, wow, that s**t will hit the fan! That'll be a fun chapter or two!

Good luck, we'll be watching.

Frank