Reviews for Tony Stark and Maria Hill: NOT a Romance
Severas22 chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
I loved it, love the last part. Very cool, it was something very unexpected, I know it's an old story and everything but you're the best. I would love it and I ask you on your knees to write a cap-hill. You are one of the best writers that you find on this website. I love it, you have to see my face when I read the last one, I look like a teenager. Me encanto, eres la mejor. Quieron un cap-hill.
one-way-ride chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Flabber could get more gasted. That was the perfectest line I've seen this year.
bicuriousego chapter 4 . 9/5/2017
this was really cute!
lizlil chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
Makaveli chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
What the fuck Cap and Hill jesus christ
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Wasn't expecting that!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
Of course, wouldn't want to spoil his rep.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
That is so sweet! He didn't want them to worry abut Uncle Nick. Although, that rather makes him sound like Santa Claus.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
Maria's time at SI must have been pretty interesting

Great work
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
LOL love the "Tony hadn't thought his flabber could get more gasted, but he had been wrong" line. Hilarious! And the Language! Genius xD
kali rogers chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
ahahahaah i didn't see that coming *says with sokovian accent* ahahaha this was amazing
weasleylover10 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
That last author's note was hilarious!
Bombshell1701 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
I love this ending. And the rest of the series was enjoyable!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
Whoa! Haha! Definitely not the ending I was expecting! Really threw me for a loop. Good job. I'm not sure what I think about Maria and Steve as a couple, but I don't have anything against it, except that I don't know Maria's character too well. I may end up shipping it, thanks to you. Thanks for writing!
AccountKiller129 chapter 4 . 6/1/2015