Reviews for What If
spk chapter 11 . 7/15
ADORE Harry's response here!
hdres chapter 14 . 7/7
I don’t usually like short stories but this series of ‘what ifs’ was well written and had some great plot ideas and emotional resonance. I’m just sorry none of them were fleshed out into full stories. Thank you for sharing your ideas.
Osmodious chapter 10 . 6/30
I think this chapter, “A Protective Friend”, should be on its own as a one-shot...it is really fun. I like the idea of time being...fluid...to Death, and it helps tie in how someone as busy as Death must be can always be there to protect Harry. Good stuff...thanks for posting!
BlueKarou79 chapter 14 . 6/25
Great job! Interesting snippets, several of which I would love to see in a larger story.
D0 y0u even read br0 chapter 10 . 6/16
oh my god that was freaking amazing and I'm not in a wordy mood but i love these stories (I'm going out of order, whoopsies)
Love your story, you bring up a good point about his scar. The killing curse leaves no mark on the body, so why was there one on harry? Him having that scar was always a mystery to me, i always thought that his mother did some kind of magic to protect him that left that scar on his head.
catzetier chapter 14 . 5/11
Interesting AU takes on all fourteen chapters. I particularly liked the one with the Potter Grimoire and the one where Sirius threw everyone out of the house.
noddwyd chapter 4 . 4/26
addendum to chapter 3Hermione was killed by the troll."
Really enjoyed this!
chocolatekiller chapter 14 . 4/16
this is so. cathartic. i can't put it to words, just, i love every single one of these stories. so many moments in canon are immensely questionable, and the older i get, the more i appalled i am when i look back and realise how much i just let pass the first time around just because that's what canon was doing. yeah, most of the characters mean well and aren't bad people, but they still screw up massively in places. but reading this, i am rejuvenated, my heart is full. thank you so much!
TheBestBeastLove chapter 14 . 4/8
I love all these littlewhat ifs good job on how believe they can be. that's a sign that your a great Author.
TheBestBeastLove chapter 12 . 4/8
can you imagine if he actually did this. like a sane person? I wish I thought of this, just so it would be fully written out! love this one 10/10
TheBestBeastLove chapter 11 . 4/8
this is something that I can see becoming a great story.
TheBestBeastLove chapter 10 . 4/8
unexpectedly amazing. I actually really appreciate the idea.
TheBestBeastLove chapter 7 . 4/8
another good one! I love your imagination.
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »