Reviews for What If
Cj
Sleepy Niffler chapter 10 . 3/21
Fabulous!
tricorvus chapter 8 . 3/19
I absolutely love this. You are making an ill middle aged woman very happy.
rock on
GBTtown chapter 10 . 3/18
Great story, though, I can see that having Death hanging around might put a crimp in his dating life later on, unless he is dating Wednesday Addams!
mcepl chapter 4 . 3/1
I know this has been written many times, but you seem to write really well, and I would love to read your continuation of this chapter. Thank you!
Callum Runchman chapter 14 . 2/8
These one shots are very interesting and entertaining but for a lot of them I always end up wanting more from them. Wanting to see where else the story goes and how the timeline changes from Dumbledore's idiotic pre-laid plan. I most liked the stories about Harry learning of his inheritance and gaining knowledge of his family, which would help him become more skilled and powerful and help him survive easier. There's so many things wrong with the Harry Potter saga and so many points that should have been done differently. I mean the amount of spells and enchantments that could have helped Harry in his early years, or the treatment he suffered at the hands of the Dursleys and wizards in a way. All of this could and should have been different yet JK Rowling had it as the naive children's book that practically supports prejudices, segregation, harassment and abuse
mumphie chapter 1 . 2/8
I'm sure you've heard this before - I'd LOVE to see what happened next!
Bar Sira chapter 1 . 2/5
Dear Fyreheart:

"If I'd had money…" But he wouldn't have. If Dumbledore hadn't kept his key, the Dursleys would have gotten hold of it; if his quarterly statements had been sent to 4 Privet Drive, they would have seen those, too. Which would have been a bad thing for his fortune, as the original Harry noted with such admirable realism. (Yes, I know this is a series about Harry responding differently to key events, but I didn't think "differently" meant "less intelligently".)

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
harper230 chapter 13 . 2/4
Harry Potter has had enough of the people in school . He basically told those who attend other than the Weasleys and Hermione that Go taught yourselves Defense.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 1/16
Too bad Hermione didn't have to spend several days on a break from Harry. He should have been able to have a break from her, and she should have had to see what her life would be without Harry. I think she doesn't appreciate him.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2020
I’m glad Hermione didn’t technically apologize to Garry. Her pride is worth more. Heil Hermione, covsuckers. Wish the cunt got raped and turned out by death eaters.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 12 . 12/29/2020
fuck yeah
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
Fucking exactly
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
This was awesome
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 2 . 12/28/2020
People should not fear their governments. Governments should fear their people. Replace Government with School and people with students.
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »