Reviews for Take Two
I am so confused
AeroShylph chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
In my country, Kekkai Sensen isn't exactly the most well-known series. In fact, I recently went to some kind of anime event and didn't find a single merc on them sold.

Even in ffnet, the number of ff written is also very little, and I was a bit disappointed, but, that is, before I found your piece. Quality over quantity! And you certainly offer GREAT quality.

I do hope you'll have more muse to come, maybe when, and if, 2nd season is released. Cheers.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
"-he could at least buy Leo dinner first."
Lol xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
I really hope that you continue this story, it is amazing
HMP chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
OMG I love these little dabble-chapter-fillers. I feel like you capture Leo's personality spot on. I always knew he was a sassy little shit. 10/10
littlebirdy chapter 9 . 6/14/2016
X'D Leo you devious little twerp!
littlebirdy chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
I DON'T WANT KLAUS TO BE PLATONIC! GAAAAAH! JUMP HIM ALREADY!
littlebirdy chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
WHAT IS BREATHING!? OMFG! TTUTT~ totally canon dude!
littlebirdy chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
...OMFG! X'D TTUTT~ THAT LAST BIT HAD ME IN TEARS!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
I hope very much that sooner or later, you might have the inspiration to add on to this collection of scenes. It's the only BBB fic I've read that truly captures the lunacy-*and* the dysfunctional-family potential!-of the Libra crew I love so dearly. (And now fiercely miss, after the series' conclusion.)

In short, this fic is absolutely awesome. Thank you for making me feel as if I was genuinely visiting with those wonderful characters one more time.
Kenny chapter 7 . 3/6/2016
Great fics, and congrats on your degree I love how it just plainly says it to me I imagine it being said emotionlessly and then instantly back to whatever we were doing.
Angelus Candida chapter 9 . 2/14/2016
I absolutly loved it thanks for making my day, I wish I could have found this sooner.
jet lignite chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
oh my god i just i love this fanfic i cant rly put it into elegant words but this is written rly well and the characters are spot on and just DAMN this is the best fic in this small, sad little fandom
Booklover9477 chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
This has got to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever read! I love it and I look forward to your updates :). Haha the show is amazing and I think you have an incredible grasp on the characters and their personalities. Until next time! ~ Laila :k
Syra Sunn chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
Been following Kekkai Sensen - still can't get used to the English name - and as a moderate fan, your work is hilarious enough, it almost feels like the anime at times; and that's a compliment considering how out-of-the-box THAT is.

Looking forward for more shits and giggles,

Syra Sunn.