Reviews for A Fork in the Road
Jesus died for us chapter 20 . 8/11/2017
Nooo!
Vampyre Moon chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
Well I won't say I'm not disappointed at how you left the story but I did enjoy reading what is here :-)
potatomydragons chapter 19 . 2/10/2016
Idk I thought u were doing ok. Ohh well, good luck anyway
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 16 . 2/7/2016
Ok, NOW you've added too many OCs. Hermione's cousin, really?
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
I hate it when authors do this. Couldn't you just post a new story that diverges?
Dream's Abyss chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
I'm kinda wondering about the point of all this. Also, why Harry can't use magic.
VanriddleZ chapter 18 . 1/29/2016
Good chapter, much to not step over here, please upgrade ago. At the moment I do not have internet access, so probably we will not see for a while, until March or so.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
oh dear me.
luv-blonde-bunny chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Okay, a bit of critique, but hopefully it'll be helpful. I love suspense as much as the next person - not being sure what's going to happen or how the character will react is always fun. Suspense realise on there not being too many answers or it gives away the whole plot and it's not fun to read anymore -seen plenty of plots make that sad mistake. Lately though I feel like I'm not able to really follow what's going on and I think it might be because there are too few answers? I love the major plots going on here with Adam and Harry, but without any answers to the questions that keep coming it's becoming hard to tell what's going on now or where you're intending to take the plot, the characters, and the readers next. I don't know what information can be given without compromising the suspense of your major plot points, but a few answers to less important questions might help clear things up. I know criticism isn't easy but I hope this feedback helps. I really do love the wonderful ideas you have going on here.
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Xanoka chapter 18 . 1/20/2016
Oh no! Poor Jeremy! And poor Hermione! This is awesome, though. Does this mean Harry's about to come out to his friends as a Hunter? Also, what is up with Luna? Is she a demon? Or an angel? Is she trying to sabotage Harry? Hmmmm. The plot thickens. This is great! Thank you for the update! Just caught up with the last few chapters - I love where this story is going. I especially loved protective Victor. Awww! Looking forward to the next update! :)
potatomydragons chapter 18 . 1/19/2016
Ohh noo this is gonna be like what happened with Ron, isnt it? I just hope Harry tells more of his friends about demons and whatnot. Anyway, nice chapter!
Lucian the Wordsmith chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
This is beautiful. You are beautiful. I can't wait for more. Also question: are Sam and Dean going to be relevant at some point or are they just not really going to be in this? Kudos to you for wonderful, engaging writing!
goodnight-lock chapter 18 . 1/18/2016
Really excited about Luna making an appearance.
And ol' Harry is learning the Patronus charm. Good for him.
John Smith? Was that a DW reference?
I'd bet my glasses that the dog was Sirius.
WildNoa13474 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This just gets weirder and weirder