Reviews for Doc Granger
ana karen malfoy chapter 22 . 5/22/2017
Hi,
I started reading your story, but I really can go further than this. I think you have a good plot, a good idea, is just that the way you develop it is... bad?messy?confusing?incoherent?

Hermione is taken prisoner and when rescued, she's raped by her savior (and lets not forget that he's still quite nasty to her up until she finds out he's a double agent). Nobody seems to care or have noticed that she was M.I.A. - she goes back to work apparently right after she is back at home (2-3 days after being rescued), visits Harry and Ginny one week after and they don't seem concern for how is she doing (I mean, they knew that she was a prisoner as they sent Draco to go for her, so at least a word or something was expected). She befriends her rapist, Draco, after learning he was a double agent and things go fine.
Then, when Draco finds out about the baby he totally freaks out and calls her slut, whore, bla bla bla total douchebag. He finds out he's the father and when Hermione wakes up it kinda seems that they are ok, and then he takes her to her house and she instantly thinks he's gonna kill her and their daughter because fuck logic, and half an hour later they are professing their mutual love.

That's for the plot in general... it just doesn't make sense, you have to go deeper in the situations if you want to treat this case of plot (rape, death, war) I think, because it really doesn't look great. We don't know anything about the characters, I mean, there's no real backstory to any of them, even Hermione, which makes it difficult to understand why they're acting like they do. Not to mention the fact that I still don't know if there's a war going on or not, if so, has it been going for what? 8 years? more? is Voldemort dead? why the Death Eaters are still there? and if the Voldemort is dead and Harry won, then why are the Malfoys and all the other ones still in the society as if anything had happened? Hell, why is everyone living so "peacefully" in the middle of a war?.. so many questions hahaha

And then other little things... like when Draco is at the station ready to go to Hogwarts and he's with Ginny and Harry, first you say that is 5 min to the hour, then in the same paragraph you changed it to 7 minutes.

As I said in the beginning, I think you have an interesting story, just work a little bit more on how to develop your characters and your plot. I really had to stop because I couldn't but feel that your characters are shallow, I don't connect with any of them and partly is because there's no real exploration of them.
We know Hermione is dying, but we don't feel it (I'm generalizing, I guess there might be people who does), there's no real struggle in her life; when she found out she was pregnant she didn't give it a second thought, was like ok, cool!. And lets not forget the fact of her rape and captivity, she never dueled on those, it was as if never happened.
Draco, we know he changed sides when Ron died (which we still don't know much about), but we don't really know more than that. He seems to be a changed man, but at the same time not. He also seems to not have any remorse for what he did to Hermione (except a little bit when tells Harry and Ginny about it). But yeah, we don't know practically anything about him.
Harry and Ginny, same thing. Where's their concern for her friend's well-being? what is their part on the war? why are they not concern about that?

I'm sorry if I'm coming to harsh on you. I just really think that you can make it a lot a better, and you have a good writing, it just needs some polishing.
Anyways, keep writing and get better! :D
itsjillian chapter 49 . 8/21/2015
Omg it's done. This story started right after my summer started and it ended just before I go back. :)
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 49 . 8/18/2015
I was a little worried at the beginning of this chapter. It didn't last long. it's a wonderful chapter! I'm so very sad to see it end. I would love it if you would do a sequel! You've left so much you could develop it into another story! Doc Granger II. I simply love reading about these characters and their challenges!

Than you so much for writing, posting quickly and creating this wonderful story!
SereniteRose chapter 49 . 8/18/2015
thanks ever so much for this story it was really good I did enjoy reading it was a very perfect story I love the drama and the bad people who tried to hurt Hermione and Drew. I hope you do a sequel. anyway thanks again.
Cat130 chapter 49 . 8/18/2015
Loved reading the chapter
Grovek26 chapter 49 . 8/17/2015
Very good chapter
Honoria Granger chapter 48 . 8/17/2015
Draco gave Hermione a reassuring TOOTHLESS smile? Huh?
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 49 . 8/17/2015
beautiful end! will you write an epilogue?
Guest chapter 48 . 8/15/2015
so she lost the fetus?
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 48 . 8/15/2015
It's wonderful because Hermione is going to be alright! I'm sad they lost the baby! I do hope Drew's goes away soon and is nothing serious! I hope Draco can finally go to sleep without being terrified Hermione is going to die before he awakes!

I do so look forward to the next chapter! Will there be an Epilogue?

See you next update!
SereniteRose chapter 48 . 8/15/2015
thank you ever so much for this new chapter and I'm so glad that Hermione lived and It's going to be okay. so thanks for that.
Grovek26 chapter 48 . 8/15/2015
Good chapter
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 48 . 8/15/2015
Cute
dramione101 chapter 47 . 8/12/2015
This so very sad...
Grovek26 chapter 47 . 8/13/2015
An extremely good chapter.