Reviews for Falling Stars
A Fan chapter 2 . 2/25
Hello! I'm only on Chapter 2 of Falling Stars, so I don't know if I really should be typing a review, but I figured it was worth a chance. I really like this story! However, I don't like how it jumps from where ever it starts to six months later. For better comprehension for your readers, maybe you can title Chapter 1 as "Prologue," or something similar. Other than that, though, there weren't many mistakes. Atter you work on slight grammar and proper writing and conventions, this story will be even better!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Omg its November the 13 today lol weird
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Needs more description
YourBestFriendK chapter 43 . 4/6/2013
Guest chapter 43 . 2/9/2013
Guest chapter 33 . 2/9/2013
I keep crying its so sad he should of never had that heart attack
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
loved this chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Omg I love this chapter u r the worlds best writer ever
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
Love it
opheliacs chapter 43 . 6/14/2012
This has to be one of the most underrated Titanic stories-underrated simply because it doesn't have half the reviews it deserves. It is one of the best-written, interesting, and plausible Jack-lives stories I've read. I especially appreciated Jack, Rose, and Cal making amends and the closer relationship Rose had with Ruth.
mjfsuperstar92 chapter 43 . 5/1/2012
Being a big fan of Titanic, I love stories where Jack lives, and more so, where they stop while he's still alive after the sinking. Due to that, stories like this, where Jack dies somewhere in it, bothers me a lot. I cried when you killed him off, yet the story still had more to offer. Her life after Jack's death, her marriage to Cal, telling her story like in the movie, and even dying I'm the end. Rose stayed strong in the story, stronger than she would have if Jack was not with her, like when her son died. The story was well though out - some chapters a bit short, like the one that contained Jack's death - but still an amazing job. :)
addine995 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I had read this story a while ago, and now that I re-read it, I do have to say that it was simply... INCREDIBLE! It was so touching, from the very beginning to the very end, and it filled me with so many feelings, impossible to be described! Congrats!
AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This story is beautiful. I wish teh movie had played out like this. :)
AnthonyC22 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Your story is so touching! I loved it from beginning to end. The best Titanic Fan Fic I have read.
weareserialkillers chapter 43 . 11/17/2008
Your story was incredible, and it was very well thought out. It was a lot better than most other fanfics that I have read and written (although my written works aren't much to talk about). The story you wrote was sweet and didn't make everything perfect and the ending was a good finale.