Reviews for Feel the Earth Move
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
okay I died
again
this was very nice
I like this frozen heat reference
and that was wow just wow okay I am dead

-Anja
Lindsey chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
Apparently I've reviewed this before but I just have to again, because this is absolutely one of my favorites. I could read it over and over. It's hot, and sweet, and funny, and SO damn well written. Love love love.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hot Hot hot

Yes the earth moved for both of them hahaha

Caskett love always

mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Wow shit...
Shit wow?
Wow!
Shit!
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
What a way to go indeed. Fantastic and hot as hell.
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I don't know how I missed this story in my in-box, but I'm so glad I found it. So very hot and amazing and earth shattering! When I read the title, the first thing that came to mind is the song by Carole King and the lyrics actually seem to fit the dynamic between Kate and Rick, as does this story.

Great job!
NPYD chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Ahh, yes. Castle and Beckett up to some good old fashioned fricking, and if New York is having earthquakes, it must mean someone else is fracking! *dodges tomatoes* Excellent and steamy and woah.
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Awesommmmmme! And Hot. So very VERY HOT!
Caskettfan28 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Hahaha so great!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
An earth-shattering fic if there ever was any.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Always a lovely way to be woken up in the morning!
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Gah... I'm a puddle of feels...Very good feels... Kudos to you, buddy!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Her phone goes skittering off the edge of her nightstand just as the pen and notebook that Castle keeps on his side clatter to the floor.

Oh hot damn! The world was shaking in all the ways!
Thanks
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Haha brilliant and hot!
watchmechooseyou chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That prompt's the best, oh my god, like to think that they were the ones making the earth move hahaha Thank you for wrting! Hope you have a nice week! xoxo