Reviews for Whiskers
forsaken256 chapter 1 . 1/31
Very Cute.
CaptainYellow chapter 1 . 1/2
Aww! This was so cute! I loved it!
Thanks for sharing xx
TheSleeplessNight chapter 1 . 12/1/2020
Thank you for this story, Alabaster. To all potential readers, 'Whiskers' is literally a pleasure to read. There's a good chance that you WILL reread this story. I'd favorite it to keep around... just say'n~
TheOperaticSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
This makes me so happy. I can't stop smiling. The genuine distress felt by Himawari and Boruto was adorable, then Hinata came in with exactly the right thing to say. I loved the way Boruto clutched his cheeks, smiling. The ending interaction between Naruto and Hinata was so sweet. Thank you for sharing!
natsuzamaki chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
AAWWWWW! KAWAAIIIII!II!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 9/26/2020
cute! I do enjoy the idea of it. but yeah war memories for like, the entire world would be a bit nuts wouldent it?

also Naruto just going with it was adorbs. everyone likes writing problems for no reason , that its honestly more interesting to write them all functional and happy and the like.
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
Arghhh... and just when I had gotten over crying from your other story I read (The Job He Never Wanted), here comes the waterworks... again! My goodness. you definitely know how to tug your reader's heartstrings. This is so precious and adorable, my heart is overwhelmed with all the family fluff! Wonderful work as always!
Qdpie chapter 1 . 7/13/2020
I don't really ship the two but they are really cute together. But this is ADORABLE!
casperino7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2020
Too cute
darkvincent chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
My heart
Roland chapter 1 . 4/4/2020
My fucking heart
Itacheese chapter 1 . 3/30/2020
This is so cute! I like all the Himawari moments in this. Plus, you added that slight tearjerker with Neji. How could you. Thank you for making my day more enjoyable!
Fluff-maniac chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
Very cute!
61394 chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
Good story
Also Rest In Peace Neji we miss you
AnimexFreakz 0.o chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
That was so cute and sweet! Thank you so much for writing! I absolutely loved it!
-kitty