Reviews for The Promise
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
I decided to check out some earlier posted stories, and I came across this one. This is pretty good! You wrote it very well! :D
Platerair Queen chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
You moved me with this story completely. Goodness! I'm still crying!

You know, I sometimes fancied seeing a Mia Felix fic - mostly because 1. He has the same elemental power of Isaac, and 2. If Isaac were to talk, I'd imagine they'd both me relatively the same, in a way.

That, and Felix is paired up with no one. :P

Well, tootles, very sad fic but it had a much appreciated bittersweet ending.

You write with much emotion! :)
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Cute! Heh, a baby... good job.
Wish chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
It's Christmas again..I just founs this fan fic today and i'm suprised it's about Mia..But hey thigns gewt better..Merry Christmas every one
Queenie Z chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Dang, people are still revieing this after a year and a half! o_O I wish that happened with my stories... *Sniff*
_
Anyways... WAH! *Bawls* OH THE DRAMA! :(:(:( So sad... but in a good way! This really pulled at my heartstrings, even though you killed off Isaac, my favorite GS character (And your's too, apearantly... You've got impeccable taste! )
_
Oh yeah, I've got a fluffy mudshipper too! Please read "All The Little Things"! I'd apreciate it if such a wonderful authoress such as yourself could read my works! :D Ciao!
Beans chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Aww... That's so sad... but happy at the same time! Poor Mia... and... baby... *sniff* :,(
MK chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
:( SAD BUT GOOD!
HIDING FROM CHLOE chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
No fair having trageties at christmas! *Cries* Even though it isn't christmass now... But that was so sad! And so good! And now I'm confused...
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Well here I am after reading like i said so from reading Unsaid. This was sad but a lil happier than Unsaid. Man I'm so depressed right now from reading all those sad fics. Need to read those romance fics or that parody of yours to lighten the mood. Well it was excellent. I hope you continue to write.
mudshipper chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
baby at end... WAH!
Akiko chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Hey, Midnight! Yes, I know I'm crazy. Anywho, I was randomly drawing an Isaac/Mia picture to the Michael Nyman song "The Promise" and decided to read this fic again.

As a partial mudshipper, it's like...reading an entirely different fan fic now. And I cried! I cried a lot!

But anyway, I have no idea why I'm reviewing again...only to say that this is a beautifully moving story. And...my picture is dedicated to you. Congratulations.
IgnitedFluffy chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
I liked this fic and all...but IT MADE NO SENSE! Well...the ending, at least...I can understand it being a miracle...but...A buhaa?
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
Wow, cool... but so very sad...
Silver Ice chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Hey, this was really cool. I like Picard :). Great story dude, do keep on writing and doing your thing :).
Jellybee22 chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
Oh my God, that was the most beautiful and stirring piece of work I have ever read! I am literally in tears as I write this review, I have never read anything that could do that! Now I really see why you are a legend among the GS fan-fic writers... I don't know what to say, that was just amazing! I will forever be a fan!