Reviews for Memoirs Of An Aging Warrior
Shuffle Queen chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
That was really good. I mean, most people don't go into such detail as you did and I really enjoyed this. It's a pity that you stopped writing fanfiction *sniffle* but this was awesome. Great job. Later.
~Shuffle Queen~
Cat chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
perfect to the core. period. that is all.
Ping chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Yay! _ Well done! No one ever writes about Argo, I loved it! It's a shame you've left the business.
Fantasy Cat chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
wonder who gave him the toaster.
Duel Mistress K chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Wow... great job. That really sounded like it was from Argo's perspective...and excellent read, perhaps you would do other memoir fics? Those would defintely be worth reading!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Good Story!
Black Joker Lady chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY! AN ARGO BASED STORY! ARGONASTASHA FOREVER! I'M PROBABLY THE WORLDS BIGGEST ARGO FAN! I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVED IT! YOU REALLY CAUGHT ARGO'S SPIRIT IN THIS STORY! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST! I'M SERIOUS! *Tears begin to flow* SOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAAAPPPPPPPPY!
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
I do like this, especially for a few things I'll get to in a moment, but there's something about this story that could be changed to make it exceptional.

The writing style here is an odd mix. That's generally good... but it feels more like Argo merely retelling events that happened to him... from an exterior perspective. We don't really get BENEATH his skin and how everything affected him.

And that's a crying shame, because his retelling of his life, though a bit flat, has a great deal of Argo's dry wit attached to it, nicely done.

I like the part about all the kids suddenly becoming pilots, new problems happening again for the 14th... Taking well-crafted indirect digs on the fandom, are we? Overall.. 4 out of 5. It's a good read... but not a superb one.