Reviews for Shifting Horizons
An interesting chapter - well done! I think this story shows a lot of promise.

You really do need a Beta though, preferably a British one. There are a fair number of grammatical mistakes, and you use some British spellings but then a number of American ones (e.g. You say 'practising', which is the British spelling, and in this same chapter you say 'realized' with the American spelling- realised would be ours). It gets distracting.

You also use Americanisms and then some more British phrases, but the British ones are not often used correctly. I'm guessing you are American. E.g. from this chapter, 'reckon' is spelled thus, not as 'recon'. And while it is a commonly used term rather than 'think', it's definitely not one Snape would use- far too informal. It is also not common to hear or read 'umm' in British English. 'Er' is usually used. We have 'sitting rooms' or lounges (like Americans use the term 'den' sometimes for a more casual room where the telly might be), but we don't have living rooms.
KnowInsight chapter 17 . 5/30
Fasinating story which I'm throughly enjoying. I look forward to more. :D
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 5/30
Very interesting story. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing.
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 5/29
Kind of makes you wonder if they all could have been friends instead with Lily being with James while Sev was with Megan, and if Sev would have then been in Ravenclaw or still Slytherin but a part of the Marauders. What changes might have occurred if Megan had returned to England earlier, before school started. Can you imagine if they had met on the train? Hmm. Possibilities.
TLD110166 chapter 1 . 5/21
A few errors I spotted. Private Drive should be Privet Drive. Invisibility clock should be invisibility cloak. Word missing and capitalization error. "So where do you and your parents live then, Harry?"
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 16 . 4/24
Nice.
sevsnape chapter 16 . 4/18
Damn wonderful chapter. I hope you'll update the next part soon.
Lover of Emotions chapter 15 . 4/4
that is good. update soon please.
Ginnyfan chapter 15 . 1/30
I like Ginny in this chapter. She really is suitable for Harry. Thanks for Update.
cara chapter 15 . 1/30
keep updating.
Good chapter.
Liliumrosaline chapter 15 . 1/30
Wonderful chapter.. !
You made the waiting worth. The chapter is huge and written very claverly.
And whosh I thought for a moment you are going to bring the deathly hallows in it, but you didn't. I really wana see what you do with them.
So overall kick ass chapter.
Eager for your next chapter.
Thanks.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 1/25
Nice update
Melody1212 chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Hi, I really love your story.
The idea is interesting and your writing style is fluently. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
Nice Update!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 14 . 11/22/2016
Damn Dumbles. Always trying to get his own way. Play it up like only he is smart enough, strong enough, wise enough, to have all the answers. I dislike him so much even when an author is trying to portray him nicely. He had to know that ritual would bond them as married. He did it to get his own way. What happens when he drops dead and all his secrets for saving the world die with him?