Reviews for Everything to Lose
ZOMBIE chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Are you dead? Or a ghost-writer?

So I guess this will NEVER be finished, that's sad!
moviemom44 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Thank goodness for characters who overanalyze. Without them, we'd never have had this wonderful movie, or even this delightful ficlet. Nice work. - Wendie
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I'd say this story is off to a good start, even if I agree with some of the reviewers out there who have read the story, but like some of the reviewers, I haven't seen the movie, but let alone never heard of it! Keep up the good work and hope you update! Please check out my stories when you get the chance and read and review!
Zoe Schofield chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
All I Can Say Is Waffle Hahaha
s.grand chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I think you got Jane pegged. It sounds just like her - and the whole "But we keep trying." paragraph was written very nicely.

Good job!
LeViAtHoN chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Will this be the first chapter of a story or is it done here?

Either way, I liked it.
alison chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Hi Aki... good writing! good luck with the course A xx
samantha chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
a dog named spot at a cat named chloe. and the cat named chloe ate a rat named pat and the rat named pat ate a mat named matt
jumira-wings chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I just recently started liking this movie a whole lot and when I came onto looking for something written on this movie, I immediately picked yours.

I'm glad I did, too because it was great! I loved the "reversal" of the new cow/old cow theory. This fic sounds like something Jane would write in her diary or as a farewell to the magazine column. So glad you wrote it!
bubbles129 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Even though I have never seen the movie, I loved your voice over.
The Frozen Sock chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I never saw the movie, but from what I read, you put real feel into it. It's like you got on with the characters, and lived their lives besides your own. I think it's great.
Megariffic chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
You have an undeniable talent. Don't let this be your last story you should keep writing.
HoshiToTsuki chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
It was okay... It's the first fic I've read in this category. Did you dissapear? Because you wrote this A LONG time ago and haven't returned!
Belle chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Maybe I’m overanalyzing. It’s been known to happen.

This is so totally Jane. Awesome work!
PaddySnuffles chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Lol. awesome! it totally sounds like an end voiceover! I LOVE it! you should keep going whith this... or make other povs on the subject... or something! this is REALLY good! youre very talented!

Paddy