Reviews for Fire Winds
Hollydoor chapter 6 . 9/15
Well that sucks.
Hollydoor chapter 4 . 9/15
Well, it makes sense. Two completely different kinds of magic, one can't expect them to interact nicely. As I see it, the magic of Nirn is much stronger.
FractiousDay chapter 6 . 9/12
Dude you're welcome. My first fic was pretty bad as well. Even if you dont respond to this I'm assuming you'll read it at some point, and I hope you continue writing. The fic was bad but most of the problems can be fixed by more practice.
FractiousDay chapter 5 . 9/12
I'll reluctantly follow this. There's a whole host of problems, the majority of them stemming from the bizarre and misaimed charaterisation of the dragonborn. Is he a dragon or isn't he?have him act like one , not a mouse
FractiousDay chapter 4 . 9/12
And again the Varden attack him, surround him and insult him, and then he again meekly accepts service from them. Why? If he's a normal person thinking broadly normal thoughts he should be incredibly suspicious and try to escape at any time. Apparently not though.
FractiousDay chapter 3 . 9/12
He's way too passive. One minute he's overcome by draconian greed the next he meekly joins the Varden for no particular reason. I'll read the rest just because it''s TES but still.
A Non Knee Moose chapter 5 . 6/16
i don’t believe dragonrend would work on thorn, because of how it works. Nirnian dragons are immortal, and when struck by dragonrend, they feel mortality for the duration of the shout. therefore, they cannot focus enough to fly, forcing them to fall down and land
me chapter 5 . 2/4
Awesome! Loving it. Please update at your earliest convenience.
Danen5 chapter 1 . 1/11
I don't wanna sound like a douche but I realize I will when I say that this story sucks...the explanations and the wordings are great including the characters themselves but the way it was executed needs more work. it's your story and you tell it however you want and if by making the dragon born shitty for the sake of some elaborate plot which somehow underpowers Ahdofin or whatever his name is, by all means do so. I will kindly not read this anymore and hopefully you don't update but for the people who are into these sort of stuff I'm willing to bet they're going to be excited. Cheers. and a happy new year. sorry for the rant but I just hate having to pity the dragon born and honestly I don't like any of the characters in inheritance cycle...well except maybe for Galbatorix. is that wrong?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2017
Great story. I know its been almost a year, but maybe you'd consider continuing the story if it suits you. I know you would have at least on avid reader. Best regards, and good luck in life.
Iskandar06 chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
Hope that you update soon
I am Aus chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
This is shit.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/25/2017
I love this story! Please don't make me wait a year to read another chapter! BTW I think the reviewers below underestimate the elves.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
i like the story but i think the dragonborn is stronger than any dragon or character execp maybe Galbathorix with all the eldunaris because seriously just the storm Thu"um can destroy a huge amount of people.
kirman151 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
And how pray tell did your Dragonborn expected them to react after he creeped around them for days not even once eating, talking or REMOVING HIS FUCKING HELMET!? And lets be honest, after they attacked him they stayed alive only because they are important plot characters! Srsly! They took on armoured and battleready Dovahkin and won!? WTF!? Alduin couldn't do it, Harkon couldn't do it, Miraak couldn't do it and two scrawny teenagers totally pwned him!? AND after that THEY didn't kill him despite earlier intentions!