Reviews for The Ever-Ending Sacrifice
Hithilion chapter 1 . 1/31
Hmm nice. Thank you. Really thought that max was only dreaming the part after she got shoot... lets see what happens in the next story.
timespacemugen chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
A great happy ending attempt especially since u only played till ep3 and i have played till ep 5 at this point. Maybe another one shot now that u olayed till ep 5.
River king chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
;)
OhrwurmCrepe chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Hey! Naturally I read "never-" and"ever-ending sacrifice" consecutively (and your former LiS fanfics).

This is a beautiful story, very nice take on the ending. I really like your writing, makes for a fluid reading! Everyone is very much in character (maybe Wells is a bit harsh, or maybe I have read too many fanfics where Wells has a rather good nature :-D ).

So now I'm going to continue through your remaining LiS fanfic. :-)
xvector chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Huh. Interesting to see a fic before Episode 4 outs Jefferson.
Lovesick Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This whole story is fucking adorable like holy shit it's s god damned cute and fucking fantastically written like, wowsers, well done on an awesome piece
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
*favorites this story*
(~)~
THIS PERSON NEEDS A MEDLE PEOPLE
M chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Good stuff, but oh boy did this get dark after certain revelations in episode 4.
Alpenwolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Hahaha, yeah can totally see you doing that, writing another end for this game, but speaking frankly? I don't think they will. So far I can only say that made a really good game ... and is it weird that I like the 'never' more than the 'ever'?
CG chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Author,

Below is a clearer version of the of the story suggestion based on the theory I mentioned last night. I realized that my last posting was written in haste, so I apologize for it. I split the theory into paragraphs for better reading:

Rachel’s Disappearance: Based on what happened thus far, I believe that Rachel found the “Dark Room” while she attended a Vortex Club party and unintentionally discovered that it carried a dark secret with some kind of connection to the Prescott family. When Nathan’s father finds out that Rachel knows, he indirectly threatens her. This prompts Rachel to quickly leave Arcadia Bay without getting a chance to explain to Chloe why she really left. When she has driven far enough from Arcadia Bay, her car suddenly gets rammed constantly from behind by another car, which pushes to the edge towards a cliff/raging river. As she struggles, Rachel would notice a Prescott family symbol on her rear view window, and realizes that Nathan’s father hired some of his men to kill her in an attempt to keep things quiet. Just before the car falls towards its demise and hits the bottom, Rachel unintentionally triggers her powers (which would be similar to Max’s) out of desperation and her body would completely disappear. The public is then left to believe that Rachel is missing, while Nathan’s father believes Rachel is dead.

Meeting Max: Rachel’s power somehow ends up bringing her to the alternate timeline that was created when Max saved William from his car accident, essentially replacing Rachel with whatever version of herself that once existed in the alternate timeline. Doing research on the Internet, she finds out about Chloe’s own accident, but decides not to visit her out of guilt. She then tries to resume a normal life at Blackwell Academy for the next six months, somehow never crossing Max’s path. However, having similar powers, Rachel suddenly feels something around Max one day and, from a distance, watches as Max takes a bus to go see Chloe. When Max eventually goes to the Vortex Club party and discovers the “Dark Room” herself, Rachel would intervene and take her somewhere safe. Max and Rachel then realize they both came from the same timeline, and they discuss the circumstances that brought them here and decide they need to get back.

William Price, the Tornado, and Changing Everything Back: Max and Rachel would go back to Chloe’s house, and persuade Joyce to take Chloe a few hours walk out around the neighborhood in order to get a private conversation with William. After explaining everything, William, though shocked, understands what needs to be done; writing letters to the Chloe and Joyce of the prime timeline and telling Max to give it to them once she returns home. On Friday, the weather apparently takes a dark turn, and Max and Rachel realizes that the tornado that was destined to wipe out Arcadia Bay is actually occurring in the alternate timeline, as opposed to the prime timeline. They escape to the lighthouse area, where Max attempts to focus on her childhood photo of herself and Chloe like before, and Rachel holding on to Max’s shoulder and hand. Succeeding, Max finds herself back five years in the past and allows things to naturally happen without any intervention on her part, though she mentally apologizes to Chloe and William before everything fades to white.

The End and a New Beginning: Max would find herself back in her dorm room and believes that everything is back to normal until she finds Rachel on the floor. It would be apparent that Max somehow brought Rachel back with her when Rachel had held on to Max during the storm; meaning their powers somehow worked in conjunction with one another. Realizing that she is still alive in the prime timeline, Rachel is eternally grateful to Max, and together they take down the Prescott family and expose all the dirty secrets. Nathan, shocked about his family’s actions and guilty of his own, decides to quit Blackwell Academy and leaves to parts unknown. Chloe and Rachel reconcile in the face of everything that’s happened, and to celebrate the reunion of friends, Max decides to take a picture of Chloe, Rachel and herself (with Max putting her arms around the shoulders of Chloe and Rachel, and with everyone smiling). Max keeps one copy for the memories and gives another copy to Mr. Jefferson just before the deadline for the “Everyday Heroes” contest. The epilogue would tie up all loose ends; among them, Max, with Rachel and Chloe as support, tells Joyce the truth about the events of the entire week and delivering William’s letters. Later, Max would happily discover that she is announced the winner of the “Everyday Heroes” contest. Before Max goes on a plane to San Francisco with Mr. Jefferson, she promises to keep in touch with Chloe AND Rachel, her two BFFs from BOTH timelines.

I hope this was easy to understand. This story suggestion was just to give details of my theory prediction, but not provide any suggested dialogue. I hope you consider making a story out of this, even if it does not actually happen when Episodes 4 and 5 come out.
CG chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Sorry for putting this up shortly after posting my previous review, but I just have another story suggestion based on my own personal theory (even though it's long): What if Rachel was somehow threatened by the Prescott family because she unintentionally discovered a dark secret and she attempted to leave town as a result (without having a chance to explain to Chloe)? Then, as she drives, another car suddenly rams her from behind and push her toward a cliff or a raging river. As Rachel struggles, she would see the Prescott family symbol on the car that's trying to kill her in her rear view window. When her car begins to fall, Rachael would trigger her own space-time manipulation power out of desperation and fear for her own life, and somehow ends up in the the alternate timeline created when Max saved William. Rachael would encounter Max and they would both realize that the F5 tornado that is destined to wipe out Arcadia Bay actually happens in the alternate timeline, as opposed to the prime timeline. Max and Rachael would desperately try to escape the disaster by reaching the lighthouse area, and Max goes back to the past to undo her change... and finally when she comes back to the prime timeline, Max would find that she somehow brings Rachel back with her because Rachel held on to Max's shoulders/hands when the space-time manipulation power is used. The Prescott family would be exposed and discredited thanks to the efforts of Max and Rachel, and Max would take two pictures of Rachel, Chloe and herself together (with Max in the middle and putting her arms around the shoulders of Rachel and Chloe and everyone genuinely smiling);with one for the memories and delivering the other copy to Mr. Jefferson for the "Everyday Heroes" contest. Also, Max would deliver messages to Chloe, Joyce, and David from the alternate William, who is told by Max about the entire situation, and Max would explain the truth about the events of the week to Joyce and David (because David's not a complete ass; even he admits when he's wrong as he did in Episode 2). Then the story would end with an epilogue that ties up all loose ends; including Max being declared the winner of the contest and going to San Francisco on a plane with Mr. Jefferson, but not before she promises to keep in touch with both Rachel and Chloe, her BFFs of two timelines...

How would this story idea sound?
CG chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
It was a good story, but I have a new story suggestion you should try: Since Episodes 4 and 5 aren't out yet, you should try something inspired by the Nintendo DS video game, "Radiant Historia," in which actions occurring in one timeline echoes in another timeline. In this case, since Max is currently in an alternate timeline, what if she meets an alternate Rachel who does not go missing and tells her what happened to her? That way, when Max goes back to the prime timeline, the missing Rachel would be prompted to come back home? By the same token, if Max tells William (in private) about what happened and how she needs to put things back to normal, maybe this will prompt William to write letters to Joyce and Chloe, and Max could take those letters back with her. Think about the idea.
lestibur chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
My theory is that Rachel is a grow up Max, that is from a far far away future
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Oh so beautiful, ya really touched my heart here with the story, you Max and Chloe were just so cannon and in love...10/10 for you, now just let me cry a little
DaCookieMonstaxD chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Beautiful :c I can actually see the game ending like this, I have a feeling something similar to what you written will happen.

Because honestly this is such a perfect way to end the story, but In sure we're in good hands with the ending. So far every episode seems to outdo the next we just have to anxiously wait :c

Painfully wait lol