Reviews for Mad Max: The City of Stones
ME3Syd chapter 31 . 10/17
Welp. It's now 5 in the morning and I have to go to work at 9, but I just couldn't stop reading this amazing story. I kept saying just one more chapter then I'll got to bed. Then an amazing twist would happen and obviously I can't stop without knowing the outcome. It kept me guessing and I was always surprised. Everything ties in so well to Mad Max you'd almost think that this was canon. This story is a masterpiece and I'm very sad that it was never completed. I know it's been 3 years, but I hope you pick it back up one day because it definitely deserves an ending, whether it's happy or sad. Thank you for this gem.
Turniptree chapter 31 . 7/25
I wish there was an ending to this story! I could barely put it down it was such an exciting read.
southernlove87 chapter 31 . 3/29/2019
Ahhh! Didn't realize this was incomplete. I guess we are left hanging. Great story .
southernlove87 chapter 22 . 3/28/2019
I honestly love that you've taken the story here. It's always amazing when characters are more than one -dimensional.
southernlove87 chapter 20 . 3/28/2019
Wow. I didn't see that coming. At. All. You've done a great job keeping this unpredictable!
southernlove87 chapter 19 . 3/28/2019
What an intense scene. Very rough. Well written and needed to show the severity and brutality of Graves. It might have seemed shallow without these heavy repercussions.
I can't help but think of the level of violence between Graves and Negan from TWD.
southernlove87 chapter 17 . 3/28/2019
Amazing story telling. The action is wonderful and paced well here.
southernlove87 chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
I just recently came back to this after not reading any FF in a very long time and I'm so impressed by how this story has turned out! Loving the chemistry between Max and Sapphire. Lovely work!
Z.Zonkky chapter 12 . 7/22/2018
I've been reading your story over a couple of days and I felt I had to pause to give a review because of a certain scene which really struck me. Firstly though I'd like to say your story is very well-written and has some good world-building in it (I know it's already set in an established story but the Gemstones idea is great). But when Max has been shot and his first words when he wakes up is to tell Sapphire that she got out of the car despite what he said, I was very glad he said thanks instead of chastising her like she (and I) expected.

I'm quite tired of it, especially in fanfiction, when the women are kind of pushed aside and told where to stay and when they don't, it's another four chapters of a fight about it. It's very in Max's character, as you have written him (and so well, too), to say thanks rather than criticise. He has usually acknowledged his weaknesses like this in the films too so well done! So far I'm really enjoying it and I think you're doing a great job!
ABOVEandBEYOND94 chapter 31 . 6/8/2018
I just finished binge reading this, and it’s absolutely incredible! When you find some inspiration, please update! I’d love to finally see a reunion (where everyone’s safe and happy) between Max and a preganant Sapphire!
el mano chapter 31 . 4/12/2018
This story kept me up most of the night. I’m so invested in this, please continue. Thank you.
SquishyPenguin12 chapter 31 . 4/8/2018
So I just came across this story and read the entire thing in about two days. This story is so well written and the characters you have made are absolutely amazing. I'm sad to see that you have not updated in a while. I hope that you can come back and finish this story. I really would like to see the happy ending that Max and Sapphire need.
Much love!
nightsinshadow chapter 31 . 3/3/2018
Omg you haven't updated in so long. Please update soon I need to know how this all ends.
HB chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
I'm so glad I came across this story. It's wonderfully written and it's been a feels train from the beginning to the latest chapter. Hope you intend to finish the story, I'd love to see how this ends!
Heaven in a rage chapter 31 . 12/12/2017
Happened to stumble upon this story and it is absolutely amazing what you have done. This story seems to fit in SO WELL in this universe. It’s all very clever and intriguing. I actually have a very tiny soft spot for Graves despite what he’s done... but my loyalty will always be to Max. I cannot wait to see where this goes. The song “The Heat” by The Score kind of reminds me of Max and Sapphire by the way