Reviews for Mad Max: The City of Stones
ABOVEandBEYOND94 chapter 31 . 6/8
I just finished binge reading this, and it’s absolutely incredible! When you find some inspiration, please update! I’d love to finally see a reunion (where everyone’s safe and happy) between Max and a preganant Sapphire!
el mano chapter 31 . 4/12
This story kept me up most of the night. I’m so invested in this, please continue. Thank you.
SquishyPenguin12 chapter 31 . 4/8
So I just came across this story and read the entire thing in about two days. This story is so well written and the characters you have made are absolutely amazing. I'm sad to see that you have not updated in a while. I hope that you can come back and finish this story. I really would like to see the happy ending that Max and Sapphire need.
Much love!
nightsinshadow chapter 31 . 3/3
Omg you haven't updated in so long. Please update soon I need to know how this all ends.
HB chapter 1 . 3/2
I'm so glad I came across this story. It's wonderfully written and it's been a feels train from the beginning to the latest chapter. Hope you intend to finish the story, I'd love to see how this ends!
Heaven in a rage chapter 31 . 12/12/2017
Happened to stumble upon this story and it is absolutely amazing what you have done. This story seems to fit in SO WELL in this universe. It’s all very clever and intriguing. I actually have a very tiny soft spot for Graves despite what he’s done... but my loyalty will always be to Max. I cannot wait to see where this goes. The song “The Heat” by The Score kind of reminds me of Max and Sapphire by the way
Cute-and-Nerdy1202 chapter 31 . 11/12/2017
Omg i can't wait for more. I hope the baby makes it i hope I'm read a happy ending story cause I dont think I can keep reading if its not. lol
Cute-and-Nerdy1202 chapter 29 . 11/11/2017
how old is Max. like please someone tell me. And how old is sapphire again?
louisapallot chapter 31 . 10/24/2017
Another great chapter! Can't wait for the next one, please update soon!
Patito chapter 31 . 10/14/2017
I love this story! So good! Please keep going... I like max but also graves... update soon please
Crazy Redwood chapter 31 . 10/11/2017
I'll admit, I skipped to the end of the chapter first to make sure it ended ok. The suspense of Max doing something rash was killing me! I'm very happy you're updating the story more often too. Gives me something to look forward to!
beachchick3 chapter 31 . 10/9/2017
this was a riveting chapter!
great job,
it just shows your talent as a writer,
I can't wait to see where it goes from here,
hopefully a gala, a party?
so that Max can duel Graves?
Kei-Kugodgy chapter 31 . 10/9/2017
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN...fine chapter and really heavy breathing all the chapter after the Doyle incident
kmhappybunny240 chapter 31 . 10/9/2017
I'm so ready for graves to die I kinda hope Sapphire is the one to do it and also happy Doyle is gone
Guest chapter 30 . 10/8/2017
So good! The anticipation is killing me!