Reviews for Chuck vs The Trek 520
Raycd chapter 1 . 3/23
Just wanted to say that this is one of the best fanfic stories I have found to date. Extremely interesting and well developed plot, along with excellent writing. Well done.
good work
marculin59 chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Ciao. I read this story in one fell swoop. Inserted immediately into my favorites. Gorgeous. Greetings from Italy.
baldcoder chapter 12 . 5/12/2016
I had read this a while ago and forgot to review it. This is one of my favorite Chuck running away stories. Well done.
NoNeedForAName chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
You obviously have done some research into the US Navy. However, the "radar specialist" would not be a master chief, nor would he also be the master at arms. First, if it is a fire control radar (the radar station that the missiles are fired from) the person at the console would be at least a Fire Controlman petty officer third class and at the most a chief, but not a master chief. If you are talking about radar console that is not for a fire control radar, then it would be manned by an operations specialist who would be at least a seaman and at the most a chief. In both cases it would most likely be one of the lower ranks. Masters at arms in the US Navy are their own rate and do not really do anything other than ships security. There is rarely more than one Master Chief on a ship, and their position is mostly administrative. By the way, I spent six years in the US Navy. Four and a half of those were spent on a ship.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2015
Fantastic story. Loved the premise of Chuck organizing and executing his "off-grid" run without Sarah. Have read hunderds of Chuck/Sarah stories and I put Trek 520 in the top ten. It is in my favorites and when I want to feel good I re-read it. Following the story line, I hope when Chuck and Sarah tie the know that Roy and Brandt will be invited. Great job!
charahkids chapter 12 . 11/10/2015
Ok, great but I was expecting more! The epilogue was tiny and I thought there would be more negotiations with GB! Great story but the ending left more to be desired!

Thank you! :)
michaelfmx chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
What a great ending to a great story. Chuck and Sarah have come such a long way and I feel that Sarah would not feel as strongly for Chuck if they had not gone through this ordeal. Something about absence making the heart grow fonder. Great angst and great Charah. Loved Roy and Bandt and how they really contributed to the story. Great original characters.

Thank you for letting me be a part of it. It has been a wonderful experience. I look forward to working with you on future stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
I think the Golden Age of "Chuck" fanfiction is over. But every time I read one of your stories, I think I could be wrong. You do nice work.
wilf21 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
A lovely ending to a most enjoyable story, thank you. I really hope you decide to pen some more Chuck fics.
tut1971 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Very good end to a fine story. Thanks for all and look forward to your next endeavor.
Roger chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Loved your story. Thank you for the time and effort you put into it and for finishing it.
sevenrez chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Thank you! It was a great journey.
WvonB chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Well done. A very enjoyable view on how things could have gone. A good balance of angst and Charah set within a entertaining plot.
Thank you.
uplink2 chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Great story and a great open ended ending. Leaves lots of things available if you choose to continue. Thanks for writing.